ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 dependent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ahmadsalmanali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

How long after successful administrative review ?

Post by ahmadsalmanali » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:00 pm

My initial Tier 2 application was rejected because entry clearance officer did not see my English language certificate which i sent them. I applied for an administrative review it came back successful. In the email they sent me it does not mention what to do now ? I called home office and they said it might take 8 more weeks for them to call me and ask me for my passport ? If that is the case I will lose my job. Anyone has a similar experience or anyone can help me what to do next ?

ahmadsalmanali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: How long after successful administrative review ?

Post by ahmadsalmanali » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:59 am

Hello anyone ??

ahmadsalmanali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

I need help Urgent!! No one replies

Post by ahmadsalmanali » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:46 pm

I applied for tier 2 visa which was initially rejected, I applied for administrative review which says that original decision was incorrect.. so I'm guessing it's successful. But it doesn't mention what to do now? Should I take my passport with tht email to vfs centre or shld I wait for another email when they themselves ask me to submit passport? I asked this question before but no one replies here !

ahmadsalmanali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 2 dependent

Post by ahmadsalmanali » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:43 pm

HI, i applied for tier 2 visa and also for my wife as dependent. Initially our application got rejected on 20th Septemeber. We applied for admin review and it got over turned on 23rd October. They just emailed me to submit my passport not my wife. But when we called homeoffice they asked us to submit both of them. On 20th november I recieved my passport not my wifes. My status of application has been updated but not my wifes. Is this normal ? Can someone guide me and help me out ?