ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry clearance settlement spouse visa refused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kumarpv19
Newly Registered

Entry clearance settlement spouse visa refused

Post by kumarpv19 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:12 pm

Dear Experts,
I have applied spouse visa on March 2017 and provided all required documents. In the end of September I have received letter stating that my wife visa is refused on the basis of
E-ECP.3.1. to E-ECP.3.4. Because:
Checks done by this office with HMRC indicate that your documentation and stated earnings for previous tax years do not match with your stated circumstances and income.
I do not find it credible that such significant discrepancies would exist if needed your sponsor was self-employed as with the circumstances stated. All above the above causes me to doubt that your sponsor is self-employed as indicated.
Originality:
I have started my limited company in 2011 and the company is actively running till date and I have all proofs to prove that I am self-employee. Also I have submitted all proofs to state that I am earning more than 18,600.00 GBP and it is not just 2015 to 2016, I have been earning a very amount every year which is more than 18,600.00 GBP.
So I have decided to go for appealing to tribunal, so please let me know if any one faced same kind of issues and also please provide me your valuable suggestions.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Entry clearance settlement spouse visa refused

Post by CR001 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:45 pm

What exactly did you submit to prove you meet the financial requirement?

What was your stated earnings for the relevant tax years?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:21 pm

When faced with a previous refusal of this nature, the Home Office usually set out what the discrepancy was, did they do that on this occasion, if they did, do you have rebutted evidence from HMRC?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Might be worth reading through OP's previous posts.

@OP, have you submitted SA302 self assessment and do they match tax paid? Reason I ask is UKVI are hot on folks that artificially raised their earnings level to get T1G extension, and then either only paid tax on real earnings or amended SA302 or earnings to match, and to gain ILR.

Looking at your posting history it seems you have a litany of refusals so you need to ensure you are 100% squeaky clean with HMRC and UKVI...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

kumarpv19
Newly Registered

Post by kumarpv19 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:22 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:45 pm
What exactly did you submit to prove you meet the financial requirement?

What was your stated earnings for the relevant tax years?
I have submitted the following documents for year 06 April 2015 to 05 April 2016:

1. Personal and Business Bank statements
2. Salary Statements
3. Dividend statements
4. CT600
5. Self-Assessment Tax payments statements
6. P60 Tax statements
7. Accountant income summary statements
8. Company incorporation and VAT certificate
Regards,
Venkat P

kumarpv19
Newly Registered

Post by kumarpv19 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:24 pm

Obie wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:21 pm
When faced with a previous refusal of this nature, the Home Office usually set out what the discrepancy was, did they do that on this occasion, if they did, do you have rebutted evidence from HMRC?
I have not received any discrepancy details, just gave the same lines as mentioned in my first details.

kumarpv19
Newly Registered

Post by kumarpv19 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:38 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:14 pm
Might be worth reading through OP's previous posts.

@OP, have you submitted SA302 self assessment and do they match tax paid? Reason I ask is UKVI are hot on folks that artificially raised their earnings level to get T1G extension, and then either only paid tax on real earnings or amended SA302 or earnings to match, and to gain ILR.

Looking at your posting history it seems you have a litany of refusals so you need to ensure you are 100% squeaky clean with HMRC and UKVI...
I have submitted my salary and bank statements for the statements from May 2015 to April 2016 and I have provided CT 600, Self-Assessments and P 60 for 06 April 2015 to 05 April 2016. I am a British Citizen and I have got my Tier 1 general in 2010 and extended in Tier 1 General and in January 2015 received ILR and received citizenship in August 2017 and I have submitted same income proof while applying for Citizenship.

Also my income is far higher than the required income and my entire income details will be displayed in companies house and Tax returns. Please let me know if you need any other details required on the same.

Regards,
Venkat P

kumarpv19
Newly Registered

Post by kumarpv19 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:32 pm

Hi All,

Pleaes let me know any experts suggestions on the same..

Regards,
Venkat P

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:35 pm

Well in that case the refusal is senseless and unreasonable and you are therefore entitled to challenge it.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

frazy325

Post by frazy325 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:51 pm

They have done this to lots of self employed people. I saw another person on Facebook, who they claimed that he is taking little salary and ignored his dividends. It appears, these guys does not know how to assess people from limited company earning and PAYE. This is strongly illegitimate. Sense less people.

Also, claim a reward in court from them because they wasted your time.

kumarpv19
Newly Registered

Post by kumarpv19 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:54 pm

Can some one suggest anyone come across same situation and whom they approached for fighting in tribunal case.

Regards,
Venkat P