ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 year long residence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jigroot_123
Newly Registered

10 year long residence

Post by jigroot_123 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:31 am

Hello Everyone
I was wondering if anyone can guide me on what to do next and help me clarify some stuff (sorry if it is wrong forum)
Let me tell you the background

I came to UK in July 2008 as a diplomat dependent and the visa was expired on July 2012. My mother applied further leave to remain outside the immigration rule FLR(O) before our visa was expired in which i was the dependent our application got rejected 10 June 2014 and we went back to our home country as I was studying in university i came back on 20 July 2014 on a Tier 4 visa and i further extended the tier 4 visa for my post graduated degree. my Tier 4 visa is running out on 31 January 2018. So here are my following questions

Will going back in to country will have an effect on my 10 year long residence?
if no after the end of the visa what are my options as i have only got 4 or 5 months till i complete my 10 years

Thanks for reading any help would be really appreciated

spreekhan

Re: 10 year long residence

Post by spreekhan » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:35 am

Yes you can apply ILR. On 10 years visa.

Answer one question
1. Your visa rejected how you go back home.
Within 28 days of rejection and who pay you ticket.

2. Did you attend first tribunal and second tribunal.
On Flr o.

3. Please clarify first time your visa REFUSED than
All story till refusal to back home travel.

4. Last question

When you back home you apply student visa within 28 days.

Because you go June 2014 back July 2014
Which country you belong how you get visa to back uk.