ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost/Stolen old Passport (Long residence ILR Application)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

siddpaturi
Newly Registered
India

Lost/Stolen old Passport (Long residence ILR Application)

Post by siddpaturi » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:39 am

Hi All

Would be grateful for your advice on this matter.

1. I am applying for same day ILR under long residence route in two weeks. One of my previous passports was stolen in 2009 (I have front and last page pdfs and a police complaint letter). Unfortunately I am not 100% sure about the travel dates of 1 or 2 trips as the entry/exit stamps are in the lost passport, however home office should have this info on their system or am I expected to provide this information and make sure its accurate?

2. Does anybody have a list of supporting documents for ILR(LR)? Please could you email it to email address removed by moderator

3. Any recommendations on reliable law firms who I can use for a document checking service?

Regards

Sid
email address removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Lost/Stolen old Passport (Long residence ILR Application)

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:45 am

1. I am applying for same day ILR under long residence route in two weeks. One of my previous passports was stolen in 2009 (I have front and last page pdfs and a police complaint letter). Unfortunately I am not 100% sure about the travel dates of 1 or 2 trips as the entry/exit stamps are in the lost passport, however home office should have this info on their system or am I expected to provide this information and make sure its accurate?
You need to complete your absences in the form as required. Month/year will be fine with a brief explanation in the 'Additional Information' section of the form.
2. Does anybody have a list of supporting documents for ILR(LR)? Please could you email it to email address removed by moderator

Please read the forum rules to understand what you can and cannot post. The supporting documents are very clearly listed in the application form.
3. Any recommendations on reliable law firms who I can use for a document checking service?
Members are not permitted to name lawyers or law firms on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Lost/Stolen old Passport (Long residence ILR Application)

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:46 pm

@ siddpaturi - Kindly desist from tagging onto older topics. I have answered you and you have not as yet responded. Please keep all your questions in your own topic (this one).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.