ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

M2sam
United Kingdom

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by M2sam » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:18 am

I am in shackles, never seen my wife for 6 months, can't change jobs, cant live the life. I need a move in life :x

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:24 am

8 days not including this day, 31st OCT Email :shock: Hope is diminishing

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:37 am

M2sam wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:24 am
Tried my luck phoned HO and they said they said application is still under consideration, she said if you don't hear anything by the 31 oct, than phone back. Any april applicants here

Tochalta
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Tochalta » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Sydvir wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:04 am
Tochalta wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:24 am
Meant to say 31 October email not January
You applied priority or standard?
I applied standard

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:18 pm

M2sam wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:37 am
M2sam wrote:
Tried my luck phoned HO and they said they said application is still under consideration, she said if you don't hear anything by the 31 oct, than phone back. Any april applicants here

I applied for my husband on the 19th April 2017 his application has been decided we just waiting for a a passport collection text it's ridiculous they are taking so long just to contact my husband HO are really clever 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:20 pm

M2sam wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:18 am
I am in shackles, never seen my wife for 6 months, can't change jobs, cant live the life. I need a move in life :x
I haven't seen my husband for 7-8 months I can completely understand your feeling it's ridiculous it's not fair.
I hope you hear good news friend just keep faith in god 🙏🏽

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:20 pm
M2sam wrote:
I haven't seen my husband for 7-8 months I can completely understand your feeling it's ridiculous it's not fair.
Thanks Kawal for your kind words. I really hope i do and hope you all the best in the future.

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:41 pm

M2sam wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:27 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:20 pm
M2sam wrote:
Thanks Kawal for your kind words. I really hope i do and hope you all the best in the future.
What's your timeline?

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 pm

Hi everyone my husband recieved this message today The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF********* was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 10/23/2017
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Does this mean my husband can go to collect his passport?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:53 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 pm
Hi everyone my husband recieved this message today The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF********* was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 10/23/2017
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Yes!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Amirahb
Newly Registered
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Amirahb » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:13 pm

SuperNkky wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:37 pm
Guys happy weekend. Congratulation to all that have received visa.
Just holding on to God. It's 26 days since a decision was made and I still have not gotten my passport or have an idea if our settlement was approved. Nobody to hold accountable. I called HO to escalate again.
Has anybody experienced it? What if munch vignette expires, how long do I have to wait to get a new sticker. I really do not want a new sticker. This is hard truly.
Supernkky,have you heard any news to collect your passport ?

Christ-Believer
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Christ-Believer » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:36 pm

Update to my application:

Applied: January 2017

Called UKVI on Monday 9th Oct and was told decision had been made on Friday 6th Oct and wife would receive SMS or email to collect passport within 10 working days.

10 working days had passed (today) and I called UKVI and they told me application changed back to 'Awaiting Decision' on Monday 16th Oct.

We are now back to square one.

We received Oct 31st email so am hoping we get a decision before then.

Has anyone else been in the same situation where an application was decided and gone back to awaiting decision?

Really appreciate any help.

Thank you!

givezemra
Newly Registered

Post by givezemra » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:08 pm

M2sam wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:37 am
M2sam wrote:
Applied 24th April standard. Still waiting. Praying that we will all receive a decision this week. I’ve been separated from my husband for 18 months now. I’ve been blessed that I have managed to see him 8 times in that time but it’s not enough. I want him here with me. Tomorrow is exactly six months since we applied. The wait is excruciating.

j4v3d
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by j4v3d » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Kawal111 wrote:

Yes, ready to pick up passport, do let us know what the outcome was. :D

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by SuperNkky » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:59 pm

Amirahb wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:13 pm
SuperNkky wrote:
Just holding on to God. It's 26 days since a decision was made and I still have not gotten my passport or have an idea if our settlement was approved. Nobody to hold accountable. I called HO to escalate again.
Has anybody experienced it? What if munch vignette expires, how long do I have to wait to get a new sticker. I really do not want a new sticker. This is hard truly.
No not as yet. Called And was told to wait till Friday.

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by SuperNkky » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Amirahb wrote:
SuperNkky wrote:
Amirahb sighs* This people will not give me high blood pressure. Earlier today about 5hours ago I called the operator service and the told me yes, my application is still decided and that its been process for despatch and I should be able to hear something before friday or friday.
The about 10mins ago, I returned the call just to reconfirm what was told and they told that they have escalated my case on the 11th when my husband called, which was the same day we found out decision was made since the 25th of sept. The operator goes on to tell me that today is only 8 working days and I have to wait 15 to 20 working days for home office to get back to as to whereabout of my passport, I almost went crazy. After waiting for 3 months plus for priority decision, I got decision and have to wait 2months to know my decision wed will be one month a decision was made. Nah they are over doing this and this totally insensitive.

Amirahb
Newly Registered
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Amirahb » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:52 pm

SuperNkky wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:26 pm
Amirahb wrote:
SuperNkky wrote:
Amirahb sighs* This people will not give me high blood pressure. Earlier today about 5hours ago I called the operator service and the told me yes, my application is still decided and that its been process for despatch and I should be able to hear something before friday or friday.
The about 10mins ago, I returned the call just to reconfirm what was told and they told that they have escalated my case on the 11th when my husband called, which was the same day we found out decision was made since the 25th of sept. The operator goes on to tell me that today is only 8 working days and I have to wait 15 to 20 working days for home office to get back to as to whereabout of my passport, I almost went crazy. After waiting for 3 months plus for priority decision, I got decision and have to wait 2months to know my decision wed will be one month a decision was made. Nah they are over doing this and this totally insensitive.
I don't know what is going on either !! I just called the British high commission and I asked them about my passport and that a decision was made a a few weeks ago and she said that they still have my passport that it never left Trinidad it was at the high commission the whole time ! Does that mean my application was refused ?? She said that also she does not know what the decision is just that they notified her that they made a decision, she said that she is going to call London and find out what the Decision is and will let me know by tom when o can pick up my passport !! Does all this mean I am refused ???

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:53 pm

j4v3d wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:41 pm
Kawal111 wrote:

Yes, ready to pick up passport, do let us know what the outcome was. :D
Definitely will thanks friend ☺️

Christ-Believer
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Christ-Believer » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:08 pm

SuperNkky wrote:
Amirahb wrote:
SuperNkky wrote:
I recommend calling UKVI again.

They have changed decisions back to awaiting approval as was the case with my application.

Called UKVI on Monday 9th Oct and was told decision had been made on Friday 6th Oct and wife would receive SMS or email to collect passport within 10 working days.

10 working days had passed (today) and I called UKVI and they told me application changed back to 'Awaiting Decision' on Monday 16th Oct.

Has anyone else been in the same situation where an application was decided and gone back to awaiting decision?

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by SuperNkky » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:06 am

Amirahb wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:52 pm
SuperNkky wrote:
Amirahb wrote:
SuperNkky wrote:
I don't know what is going on either !! I just called the British high commission and I asked them about my passport and that a decision was made a a few weeks ago and she said that they still have my passport that it never left Trinidad it was at the high commission the whole time ! Does that mean my application was refused ?? She said that also she does not know what the decision is just that they notified her that they made a decision, she said that she is going to call London and find out what the Decision is and will let me know by tom when o can pick up my passport !! Does all this mean I am refused ???
Sorry dear, I don't understand why your passport was still in TT. They no longer process the visa in TT but NY or Jamaica.
I couldn't take it, I went in today to ask for my passport, at first they did not give me an audience till I provided all the evidence from my email exchange with VFS and the email HO sent saying they made a decision since 25th and already sent to VAC. They were forced to give me attention and found the flogged email from VFS so they said they will track my passport and call me this week. I asked what will happen if I was approved and my vignette expires since today is 28 days since a decision was made. She said they will handle that. Praying for good news this week.

Good luck 2moro. Please let us know the outcome. I'm not able.

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by SuperNkky » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:08 am

Christ-Believer wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:08 pm
SuperNkky wrote:
Amirahb wrote:
SuperNkky wrote:
I recommend calling UKVI again.

They have changed decisions back to awaiting approval as was the case with my application.

My husband called. It's still decision made. Good luck to everybody! It's not easy having people decide your faith.

Kumar5689
India

Post by Kumar5689 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:37 am

Good morning to all,
I applied back in December 2016 since then just waiting.
Applied from Mumbai India.
After receiving 31st and not straight forward email I called ho and they replied with this email..
with regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.
They asked me to wait for another 20 working days.
I just don’t understand does this means????
Please friends reply to this post.
Praying for all of you.
Thank you

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:48 am

Kumar5689 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:37 am
Good morning to all,
I applied back in December 2016 since then just waiting.
Applied from Mumbai India.
After receiving 31st and not straight forward email I called ho and they replied with this email..
with regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, I can confirm that your application is being considered and is currently awaiting a decision.
They asked me to wait for another 20 working days.
I just don’t understand does this means????
Please friends reply to this post.
Praying for all of you.
Thank you
I just got the same feed back too.
I've called them on 12 oct and my 20 days will be over on 8th nov. and then we are gonna call them back. They just update the enquiry on their system.
I don't think they even taken out our files for the process.
Waiting since Jan 2017.

Kumar5689
India

Post by Kumar5689 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:51 am

Hi ak80,
Thanks for the reply. Please let us know what is reply from ho.
Thank you .

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:49 am

Kumar5689 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:51 am
Hi ak80,
Thanks for the reply. Please let us know what is reply from ho.
Thank you .
Sure ✋🏻