ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DELAY IN PASSPORT COLLECTION

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

docshobita
Newly Registered
India

DELAY IN PASSPORT COLLECTION

Post by docshobita » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:32 pm

Following points about my tier 4 visa application:

1) Initial application for tier 4 general visa -12 july'17 at vfs mumbai
2) Refusal of entry clearance on 4 August due to carelessness of UK decision making centre. They did not check bank statement correctly
3) Administrative Review on 13th August -refused entry clearance again, did not check statements once again properly.
4) I contacted my university who contacted their managers in home office and emailed. Decision overturned on 24th August with email confirmation from Sheffield.
5) I submitted my passport with emails with overturned decision on 29th August at Vfs, Mumbai
6) My college started on 22nd September and last day to accept on course is 27 October still nothing about my passport.
7) I went to Vfs, Mumbai on 10th October to check where my passport been after 100 of phone calls and emails to ukvi, vfs global and discussing the issue with university.
8)vfs Mumbai found passport still with high commission they have not stamped yet and need to check something with Sheffield.
9) Don't know how much longer will they take to check.

Please suggest what do I do next????
With initial appointment on 12 July I have been suffering a harassment in all this and undergone unnecessary delays with not being at fault.
Next college session is January.
Will I have to issue new CAS if I apply for Jan and will it need reapplying for visa?
I already have email from Sheffield saying they ready to issue visa.
What should I do to get visa and passport before 27oct as dates won't be extended after that
Kindly reply asap.
Really worried πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: DELAY IN PASSPORT COLLECTION

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:33 pm

docshobita wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:32 pm

2) Refusal of entry clearance on 4 August due to carelessness of UK decision making centre. They did not check bank statement correctly
3) Administrative Review on 13th August -refused entry clearance again, did not check statements once again properly.
4) I contacted my university who contacted their managers in home office and emailed. Decision overturned on 24th August with email confirmation from Sheffield.
5) I submitted my passport with emails with overturned decision on 29th August at Vfs, Mumbai
6) My college started on 22nd September and last day to accept on course is 27 October still nothing about my passport.
7) I went to Vfs, Mumbai on 10th October to check where my passport been after 100 of phone calls and emails to ukvi, vfs global and discussing the issue with university.
8)vfs Mumbai found passport still with high commission they have not stamped yet and need to check something with Sheffield.

With initial appointment on 12 July I have been suffering a harassment in all this and undergone unnecessary delays with not being at fault.
Will I have to issue new CAS if I apply for Jan and will it need reapplying for visa?
What should I do to get visa and passport before 27oct as dates won't be extended after that
Kindly reply asap.

Contact your sponsor. They will again check with License Manager.

docshobita
Newly Registered
India

Post by docshobita » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:07 pm

I have already contacted University about my case and they said their managers in home office have escalated the case but they have not got any updates about what is happening and where my passport it.
Who are you referring as sponsor-university??
And license manager-??

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:22 pm

Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:07 pm
I have already contacted University about my case and they said their managers in home office have escalated the case but they have not got any updates about what is happening and where my passport it.
Who are you referring as sponsor-university??
And license manager-??
Yes University

Email to visasheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Hopefully they will give you a reply.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:29 pm

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:32 pm

Kindly reply asap.

Have you received your passport yet. Do universities help in this matter of delays in stamping.