ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR [from Tier 1G 2_3Yrs Still waiting:how to get passport return

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gbptier1general
BANNED

ILR [from Tier 1G 2_3Yrs Still waiting:how to get passport return

Post by gbptier1general » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:13 pm

My application is for ILR [from Tier 1G 2+Yrs].....
Applied postal in Jan17& finished BRP & received lttrer after 6M that UKI need more time.
My wife in Homecountry filing Divorce because I could Not bring her to UK on time...now it was 9Months+wating.....
LIFE is getting ruined with NO freedom to change employers/open new vetures,but solutions are NOT coming forward from UKI........

How can we request for Passport withdrawal exclusively only & IRL application to be continued?.........pls all GURUS/Admins..........pls respond ASAP.

Thanks.
Believe In Reality

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR [from Tier 1G 2_3Yrs Still waiting:how to get passport return

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:28 pm

You cannot ask for your passport back. You also cannot leave the country if that is what you are thinking, as that will invalidate your ILR application and ends your section 3C. Tier 1G application will take a long time as they are investigated for tax amendments and false income declarations
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

gbptier1general
BANNED

Post by gbptier1general » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:05 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:28 pm
You cannot ask for your passport back. You also cannot leave the country if that is what you are thinking, as that will invalidate your ILR application and ends your section 3C. Tier 1G application will take a long time as they are investigated for tax amendments and false income declarations
"LIFE is getting ruined with NO freedom to change employers/open new vetures,but solutions are NOT coming forward from UKI"........

How can we request for Passport withdrawal exclusively only & IRL application to be continued?.........pls all GURUS/Admins..........pls respond ASAP.
Hello Zimba88/Gurus,
Thanks,I know that if u cross border either u have /NOT have passport ur pending applicataion will get canclled.

0) Pls exclude the option going out of UK.While staying in uk u would have the below:
1)Can we ask for LifInUK Test".....as ID is needed for this.
2)Passport needed to show to NEW employers".....as ID/Passport is needed for this.Else HINT me how solve above 1/2 points pleaseeeeee???

3) If they want to check Tax returns/Tax amendments will dealt with HMRC & ur NI Number , they do NOT a possport for that.& Wrong Income declarations......well even for that they need Employment history from HMRC.........passport has notthing to do with this.

3) What are the UKI expectations for each applicant of ILR to react of they had to change the employer during the 5yrs waiting period???............just keep sending reminders & anyhow u wil have to wait for 5yrs all the way with reminders too.
//In real life every one & each one who applied for IRL & also may be having responsibility to run the family & if had to change ur employer during the waiting period of that 5yrs to just give a BRP card.......we r forced to sacrifice salary/family/5rs of life........just sitting at HOME & stop paying Taxes[becausenoearnings for 5 yrs becauseEmployer is forced to wait till u hav ur passport back]........but still paying ur Mortgaes for House,all household bills??..........who will be responsible for all this mess if there is NO reasonable solution.//
Believe In Reality

gbptier1general
BANNED

Re: URGENT ILR [from Tier 1G 2_3Yrs Still waiting:how to get passport return within the UK

Post by gbptier1general » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:18 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:28 pm
Hello All Gurus/CR001
Hello Zimba88/Gurus,
Thanks,I know that if u cross border either u have /NOT have passport ur pending applicataion will get cancelled/declined by default by the system.

0) Pls exclude the option going out of UK.While staying in uk u would have the below:
1)I suppose we can ask for LifInUK Test".....as ID is needed for this.
2)Passport needed to show to NEW employers".....as ID/Passport is needed for this.Else HINT me how solve above 1/2 points pleaseeeeee???.

3) If they want to check Tax returns/Tax amendments will dealt with HMRC & ur NI Number , they do NOT need a passport for that.
& Wrong Income declarations......well even for that they need Employment history from HMRC.........passport has nothing to do with this.This any how I had submitted in the application submission.All my employments are permanent.

4) What are the UKI expectations for each applicant of ILR to react of they had to change the employer during the 5yrs waiting period???...Should each applicant just ruin their entire 5yrs life inside 4walls of House????.........
I suppose 6Months is reasonable & they should return after 6 months atleast 1 ID , else they whould give a letter which shuoled be accepted by all employers within the UK.
Otherwise there is NO solution for this. This would be a direct cause for Tax exeption.........because anyways u r forced to NOT to change ur employer & thus no earnings & thus NO tax. Is this all valid legally?

Hello Gurus, pls respond...........what hapened to each one of u.........r u all on Holydays???
Believe In Reality

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: URGENT ILR [from Tier 1G 2_3Yrs Still waiting:how to get passport return within the UK

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:52 pm

1)I suppose we can ask for LifInUK Test".....as ID is needed for this.
2)Passport needed to show to NEW employers".....as ID/Passport is needed for this.Else HINT me how solve above 1/2 points pleaseeeeee???.
I assume you submitted your LIfe in the UK test already as you applied for ILR. Also employers must check your rights via ECS without your passport and just using your application reference number.
3) If they want to check Tax returns/Tax amendments will dealt with HMRC & ur NI Number , they do NOT need a passport for that.
& Wrong Income declarations......well even for that they need Employment history from HMRC.........passport has nothing to do with this.This any how I had submitted in the application submission.All my employments are permanent.
Why you need passport for that ?!
4) What are the UKI expectations for each applicant of ILR to react of they had to change the employer during the 5yrs waiting period???...Should each applicant just ruin their entire 5yrs life inside 4walls of House????.........
I suppose 6Months is reasonable & they should return after 6 months atleast 1 ID , else they whould give a letter which shuoled be accepted by all employers within the UK.
Otherwise there is NO solution for this. This would be a direct cause for Tax exeption.........because anyways u r forced to NOT to change ur employer & thus no earnings & thus NO tax. Is this all valid legally?
Your application probably has taken so long because of discrepancies in your declared self employment income or tax amendments which leads to ILR refusal. Have you even looked at these case on the forum ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

gbptier1general
BANNED

Post by gbptier1general » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:38 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:52 pm

1)Passport needed to show to NEW employers".....as ID/Passport is needed for this.Else HINT me how solve above 1/2 points pleaseeeeee???.

2)Your application probably has taken so long because of discrepancies in your declared self employment income or tax amendments which leads to ILR refusal. Have you even looked at these case on the forum ?
For point 1:The Employer /employers must check work rights via ECS without passport and just using the ILR application reference number.

For Point2: It was all Permanent ........but there are discrepancies on first entry dates w.r.t first entering the UK after the Stamp was made.Well we already submitted additional response after the First questionnaire was sent in Oct 2016.I agree it was complicated.But it was too long wait more than a Year........this was very minor one......I had clearly crossed more than 5yrs , infact it was 7 yrs since I first entered UK. I think wht u mentioned make sense b/c Passport is needed to arrive a judgement in thus Number of days out of UK issue.THanks a lot.

Can u pls throw some light on ECS Checks........pls..does every small or Big employers can conduct ECS or it is for only Big 4 companies?......can u also throw some light or Threads reg Working rights whilst ILR[From Tir1G 2+3 cases] Application in progress?......this is appreciated.
Believe In Reality

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:22 pm

Anyone can put a request via ECS. See: https://www.gov.uk/employee-immigration ... ent-status
If you applied before your visa expired, your rights continue as usual under section 3C until your application is decided.

gbptier1general
BANNED

Re: ILR [from Tier 1G 2_3Yrs Still waiting:Work Rights whilst ILR in progress.

Post by gbptier1general » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:11 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:22 pm
Anyone can put a request via ECS. See: https://www.gov.uk/employee-immigration ... ent-status
If you applied before your visa expired, your rights continue as usual under section 3C until your application is decided.
Hi Zimba88,
Great thanks.
Is there a way The Applicant himself can have a check in the UKI for the status of WorkRights.
I understand that by default if the Applicant submits before the expiry date it was deemed to be the continuity of work rights too. But however, is there a way the Applicant himself can recheck this frequently?
P1) In the BRP Invitation Letter fom UKI , it stated that the same rights would be continued & valid for 6 Months because there UKI states they would be needing standard Timeframe of Maximum 6 Months to arrive at decision. Other than that Applicant has NO other communication from UKI reg workstatus. Pls give some HINTS/URLS or any other source to resolve this doubt for Applicant himself with UKI pleaseee???
Believe In Reality

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:01 am

Section 3C extends your rights under Immigration Act 1971 until your application is decided and you exhausted all your admin review/appeal rights.
Your employer must apply directly if they want to check your status, a positive response means that such employee has the right to work in the UK