ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Start date missing on FPS

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ceobot

Start date missing on FPS

Post by ceobot » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:57 pm

I have applied for Tier 1 (£50K) visa on 30th of March 2017. I still haven't received a decision from Home office.

However, I've just noticed that another member's application was refused because the start date of each employment was missing on the FPS.

Unfortunately, I've just found out that the start/leave dates are missing on my FPS as well. It's clearly mentioned in the RTI schedule but based on the further reading of this forum it's seems my application is likely to be refused as well.

I have 2 questions:

1) Is there any chance the application will be approved even the start/leave dates are missing on the FPS ?
2) What will be the most reasonable solution once the application is refused. To proceed with AR or fresh application ?

P.S. I guess the reason is obvious, the start/leave dates are simply not in my account's software.

Thanks for advice in advance!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Start date missing on FPS

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:08 pm

You were given advice on 7th February regarding FPS start/leave dates. Did you not follow the advice of 'zimba88' and 'tier1in2014'??

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/employment ... l#p1451694
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ceobot

Post by ceobot » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:17 pm

I carefully read their advices and passed it to my accountant.
But I missed the point that start date should be mentioned in the FPS. That's my fault, unfortunately.
All this info is now mentioned in the RTI schedule (https://postimg.org/image/uiv63o3o7/), but I guess it won't work anyway ?

I am not waiting for almost 7 months. Do you think it's worth to try to send them updated FPS with start/leave dates. Or it won't make any difference, anyway ?

Thanks.

tierloop
United Kingdom

Post by tierloop » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:25 pm

You can still send the updated documents to HO until the application is decided

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:40 pm

ceobot wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:17 pm
I carefully read their advices and passed it to my accountant.
But I missed the point that start date should be mentioned in the FPS. That's my fault, unfortunately.
All this info is now mentioned in the RTI schedule (https://postimg.org/image/uiv63o3o7/), but I guess it won't work anyway ?

I am not waiting for almost 7 months. Do you think it's worth to try to send them updated FPS with start/leave dates. Or it won't make any difference, anyway ?

Thanks.
You should send an updated FPS with the start date as soon as possible on the fastest delivery post. You application can be taken for consideration at any time (it may even be under processing now). If the CW gets the documents before they start the processing, there is a good chance it will be taken into account.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ceobot

Post by ceobot » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Thanks for your suggestion, I will definitely do it on Monday.
I also read some successful case on this forum when AR helped.
Will I be able to proceed with another fresh application if AR is refused ?

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:39 pm

ceobot wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:22 pm
Thanks for your suggestion, I will definitely do it on Monday.
I also read some successful case on this forum when AR helped.
Will I be able to proceed with another fresh application if AR is refused ?

Thanks
Looks like there is precedence that your kind of case succeeded on AR. But best to try and avoid refusal in the first place. Yes, you can have a fresh application in case of AR refusal. Make sure you maintain your maintenance fund for that as you will need 90 day evidence.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

ceobot

Post by ceobot » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:16 am

I sent the updated FPS information to HO yesterday (Monday 23rd Oct) and they have received it this morning (Tuesday 24th Oct).

Unfortunately, the IHS fee of £400 was refunded to my bank account last Friday (20th Oct) which I guess means the decision has been made. However, the status of the application is still "Awaiting a decision" on HO website. Anyway, I think my chances that the additional documents will be accepted are very low.

From other cases on this forum it's clear that my chances for successful AR are very low. However, some forum members suggest to go for AR anyway and start preparing the docs for fresh application in the meantime. But what happens if the AR is not decided within the timeframe of 28days ? I will loose the ability to apply with a fresh documents, is it correct ?

Thanks.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:24 am

If you are refunded £400 did you apply with a dependent?
What makes you think you are refused?
Hope for the best till you hear from HO as IHS refund does not mean anything certain.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:26 am

ceobot wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:16 am
I sent the updated FPS information to HO yesterday (Monday 23rd Oct) and they have received it this morning (Tuesday 24th Oct).

Unfortunately, the IHS fee of £400 was refunded to my bank account last Friday (20th Oct) which I guess means the decision has been made. However, the status of the application is still "Awaiting a decision" on HO website. Anyway, I think my chances that the additional documents will be accepted are very low.

From other cases on this forum it's clear that my chances for successful AR are very low. However, some forum members suggest to go for AR anyway and start preparing the docs for fresh application in the meantime. But what happens if the AR is not decided within the timeframe of 28days ? I will loose the ability to apply with a fresh documents, is it correct ?

Thanks.
You get to apply for a new application within 2 weeks after AR refusal.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

ceobot

Post by ceobot » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:06 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:24 am
If you are refunded £400 did you apply with a dependent?
What makes you think you are refused?
Hope for the best till you hear from HO as IHS refund does not mean anything certain.
Wrong format of FPS document. Found the mistake just few days ago. I hope it will be enough time for them to add the new documents to my case before the decision is made.

ceobot

Post by ceobot » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:06 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:26 am
ceobot wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:16 am

Thanks.
You get to apply for a new application within 2 weeks after AR refusal.
So even if AR takes a couple of months I will still have 2 weeks for a fresh application ?

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:16 am

As far as I know, you still can apply for a fresh application within 2 weeks after AR refusal.

Majority cases AR decision comes within 1 month. Even if it does not I am pretty sure you still get 2 weeks to apply for a fresh application.

Senior members please correct if I am wrong.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:31 am

ceobot wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:06 pm

So even if AR takes a couple of months I will still have 2 weeks for a fresh application ?
Yes