ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help HO letter urging to send back PR due to printing error

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

daygi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Brazil

Please help HO letter urging to send back PR due to printing error

Post by daygi » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:16 am

Good Morning All,

5 weeks ago I sent my PR back to the home office to correct the footer and header as they made mistake with the whole batch. However, since then i never heard back from them. I have sent them around 65 email and still nothing I have called the number on the letter which urged me to send back my PR to correct the error but they said its nothing to do with us.

Please could anyone help me please I am really stack and need to travell urgently as my mother isn't feeling well.

Its really not fair after we receive or PR they take them back to correct them and take ages with them.

I have emailed BRCDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk 65 times but no even one response from them.

Please Please help urgently

Karolina Mata
Newly Registered
Poland

Re: Please help HO letter urging to send back PR due to printing error

Post by Karolina Mata » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:47 am

Hi. Sorry to hear that but my husband have the same problem
It is 2 and half months. We should go for hoiday on october week but we didnt because they didnt aend back card. I do not know what we can do 😭

Chelsuz85
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Please help HO letter urging to send back PR due to printing error

Post by Chelsuz85 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:10 am

daygi wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:16 am
Good Morning All,

5 weeks ago I sent my PR back to the home office to correct the footer and header as they made mistake with the whole batch. However, since then i never heard back from them. I have sent them around 65 email and still nothing I have called the number on the letter which urged me to send back my PR to correct the error but they said its nothing to do with us.

Please could anyone help me please I am really stack and need to travell urgently as my mother isn't feeling well.

Its really not fair after we receive or PR they take them back to correct them and take ages with them.

I have emailed BRCDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk 65 times but no even one response from them.

Please Please help urgently
Karolina Mata wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:47 am
Hi. Sorry to hear that but my husband have the same problem
It is 2 and half months. We should go for hoiday on october week but we didnt because they didnt aend back card. I do not know what we can do 😭

The right email address is - BRPError@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk ; state your BRP, NI number, Name and address in your email and telling them you urgently need for work purpose travel.

or do it via their website..