ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions on filling SET(O) Form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kUMARI16

Questions on filling SET(O) Form

Post by kUMARI16 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am going for PEO appointment under Tier 2 General category where I need some help particularly from Moderators in filling the SET(O) Form, I have listed my questions below, could you please able to shed some light in filling those and confirm my answers. I knew these are a lot but I want to keep all in one post. Many thanks in advance for your time.

1. Payment Details section - Though I paid my payment in Online (I am going to fill the same card details on the form) I am not sure what to say on the below Lines
"If you are applying as a highly skilled migrant (HSMP), are you doing so under the terms of the
HSMP ILR judicial review policy document? See main guidance notes for more information about
this."

2. I am not applying with any dependents so do I need to fill in the following line as NO. Is that correct?
"4.2 If your partner is applying with you, is he or she aged 18-64? YES/NO"

3. I believe that I need to say NO for the following point. Is that correct?
"4.4 If you and/or your partner have not obtained one of the relevant qualifications, are you
claiming exemption from this requirement because a physical or other condition prevents you
from taking the Life in the UK test or doing a speaking and listening qualification in English? YES/NO "

4. on Page 18, what should I fill in the following "Number of hours this salary is based on" and also could you please check what I filled below and correct me?
"
SOC code: 2137

Current rate of Pay: £38500

Number of hours this salary is based on: ??

Number of weekly hours: 37.5 hours per week

Rate of pay for this SOC in codes of practice: As per 2016 survey, £24000 per annum

"

5. "6.1 When did you(the main applicant) first enter the UK? continued....on which the application is based" - What date I need to fill in? I switched from PSW so I extended my leave under Tier 2 G within UK and can I use the date from the initial BRP (Date of Issue - 25/08/2012). Please confirm?

6. "6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK?" - I have listed all the dates based on the stamps from my passport as I left and returned to UK including the reasons in date order as below, is that correct? Please suggest?

Example Absence Date format: in Table

Sr. Date Out of the UK Date In the UK No. of Days Reason for Absence
1 08/04/2013 20/04/2013 12 days Paid Annual Leaves
2 03/04/2012 12/05/2012 39 days Paid Annual Leaves
Total No. of Days 51 days

7. "7.14 Please state what social,cultural and family ties you have with:" - I have mentioned my country name and explained my parents lives there. Is that sufficient or do I need to mention in detail in all the given rows where I born? Please suggest.

8. "11.2.4 Country of issue and issuing authority:" - I have renewed my passport in UK but though I filled as country of issue name as India and issuing authority as HCI London. Is that correct? Please confirm?

9. On Page 78 - "For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that
you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules." - I don't think I need to tick this because I am currently not on maternity or any leave. Is my understanding correct?

10. On Page 81, 82 and 83 - I filled and signed only on Page 81, because I am the only bank account holder with no joint account holders. Is that correct?

Many Thanks in advance!!

kUMARI16

Re: Questions on filling SET(O) Form

Post by kUMARI16 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:18 am

Hi Respected Gurus/Moderators/all,

I have PEO appointment soon, Could someone able to answer my below queries on filling the SET(O) Form.

Many Thanks for your help!!

kUMARI16 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:12 pm
Hello Everyone,

I am going for PEO appointment under Tier 2 General category where I need some help particularly from Moderators in filling the SET(O) Form, I have listed my questions below, could you please able to shed some light in filling those and confirm my answers. I knew these are a lot but I want to keep all in one post. Many thanks in advance for your time.

1. Payment Details section - Though I paid my payment in Online (I am going to fill the same card details on the form) I am not sure what to say on the below Lines
"If you are applying as a highly skilled migrant (HSMP), are you doing so under the terms of the
HSMP ILR judicial review policy document? See main guidance notes for more information about
this. YES/NO"

2. I am not applying with any dependents so do I need to fill in the following line as NO. Is that correct?

"4.4 If you and/or your partner have not obtained one of the relevant qualifications, are you
claiming exemption from this requirement because a physical or other condition prevents you
from taking the Life in the UK test or doing a speaking and listening qualification in English? YES/NO "

4. on Page 18, what should I fill in the following "Number of hours this salary is based on" and also could you please check what I filled below and correct me?
"

Number of hours this salary is based on: ??

Rate of pay for this SOC in codes of practice: As per 2016 survey, £24000 per annum

"

5. "6.1 When did you(the main applicant) first enter the UK? continued....on which the application is based" - What date I need to fill in? I switched from PSW so I extended my leave under Tier 2 G within UK and can I use the date from the initial BRP (Date of Issue - 25/08/2012). Please confirm?

6. "6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK?" - I have listed all the dates based on the stamps from my passport as I left and returned to UK including the reasons in date order as below, is that correct? Please suggest?

7. "7.14 Please state what social,cultural and family ties you have with:" - I have mentioned my country name and explained my parents lives there. Is that sufficient or do I need to mention in detail in all the given rows where I born? Please suggest.

8. "11.2.4 Country of issue and issuing authority:" - I have renewed my passport in UK but though I filled as country of issue name as India and issuing authority as HCI London. Is that correct? Please confirm?

9. On Page 78 - "For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that
you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules." - I don't think I need to tick this because I am currently not on maternity or any leave. Is my understanding correct?

10. On Page 81, 82 and 83 - I filled and signed only on Page 81, because I am the only bank account holder with no joint account holders. Is that correct?

Many Thanks in advance!!

kUMARI16

Re: Answered to Questions on filling SET(O) Form

Post by kUMARI16 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi All,

Many Thanks to this board, I did saw some previous posts on immigration boards and answered most of my questions below. If possible can someone answer my pending queries showing in Red Please...!!

Many Thanks for your help!!
kUMARI16 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:18 am
kUMARI16 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:12 pm
Hello Everyone,

this. YES/NO" - Fill the application with same card details OR leave it blank

from taking the Life in the UK test or doing a speaking and listening qualification in English? YES/NO " - No need to tick this box, we can leave it blank.

"

Number of hours this salary is based on: ?? Should be 1950 hours based on the following calculation = 37.5 hours*52 weeks

"

5. "6.1 When did you(the main applicant) first enter the UK? continued....on which the application is based" - What date I need to fill in? I switched from PSW so I extended my leave under Tier 2 G within UK and can I use the date from the initial BRP (Date of Issue - 25/08/2012). Please confirm? I entered the initial BRP issue date

6. "6.2 Since then have you had any absences from the UK?" - I have listed all the dates based on the stamps from my passport as I left and returned to UK including the reasons in date order as below, is that correct? Please suggest? Given the following order

7. "7.14 Please state what social,cultural and family ties you have with:" - I have mentioned my country name and explained my parents lives there. Is that sufficient or do I need to mention in detail in all the given rows where I born? Please suggest. Country Name - where I was born. Family Ties - Parents and siblings lives there

8. "11.2.4 Country of issue and issuing authority:" - I have renewed my passport in UK but though I filled as country of issue name as India and issuing authority as HCI London. Is that correct? Please confirm? India and HCI,London

you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules." - I don't think I need to tick this because I am currently not on maternity or any leave. Is my understanding correct? I am not currently on Leave so this is Not applicable, so not ticking and leaving blank.

10. On Page 81, 82 and 83 - I filled and signed only on Page 81, because I am the only bank account holder with no joint account holders. Is that correct? As I am the account holder without any joint accounts, Only need to sign the Page 81

Many Thanks in advance!!