ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Amirahb
Newly Registered
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Amirahb » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:50 pm

smarter1 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:42 pm
Amirahb wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:35 pm

They actually do inform you by email as of recently !! Some people have been getting email or some have been when passport is collected !!!
AFAIK, they only inform you of a fact that decision has been made, not of a result.
A few people have gotten refusal emails in the past couple months ! They have started sending them out not just emails to state a decision is made but actual emails about the refusal .

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:59 pm

Amirahb wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:24 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:27 am
M2sam wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:23 am
Kawal111 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:01 am

They are useless we provided exact x6 payslips they are not bothered about anyone's feelings friend 🙄
You will get a positive outcome don't worry get your mp involved
Don't lose hope, they will find any reason to reject and put us through hardship. Be strong, get it reviewed, I am 100% you visa will be accepted. Lets pray that this gets sorted out ASAP.
Thank you so much for your help 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽😔
I am so sorry to hear this !! Did u get the refusal via email or when u collected your passport ?

My husband went to collect his passport from delhi embassy it's just a big shame we waited so long there was a letter along with the passport. I feel soo upset it wasn't our fault it's an error from home office 😔😔😔😔😔

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by SuperNkky » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Amirahb wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:50 pm
smarter1 wrote:
Amirahb wrote:

They actually do inform you by email as of recently !! Some people have been getting email or some have been when passport is collected !!!
AFAIK, they only inform you of a fact that decision has been made, not of a result.
A few people have gotten refusal emails in the past couple months ! They have started sending them out not just emails to state a decision is made but actual emails about the refusal .
Amirahb Morning. Have you collected your passport? Please update

Amirahb
Newly Registered
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Amirahb » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 pm

SuperNkky wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:38 pm
Amirahb wrote:
smarter1 wrote:
Amirahb wrote:

Morning, no I haven't collected my passport as yet ! Have u heard any further update on where your passport is ?

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by SuperNkky » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Amirahb wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 pm
SuperNkky wrote:
Amirahb wrote:
smarter1 wrote:

Morning, no I haven't collected my passport as yet ! Have u heard any further update on where your passport is ?
Not as yet. I will wait till friday. please what option did you choose to speak to someone when you called?

Amirahb
Newly Registered
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Amirahb » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:16 pm

SuperNkky wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:03 pm
Amirahb wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:01 pm
SuperNkky wrote:
Amirahb wrote:

Not as yet. I will wait till friday. please what option did you choose to speak to someone when you called?
I called the embassy and I told them the situation and they put me onto someone and she said she was goin to have a look into and she called me yesterday to say she is waitng to hear from London !

j4v3d
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by j4v3d » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:37 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:49 pm
j4v3d wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:41 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 pm
Hi everyone my husband recieved this message today The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF********* was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 10/23/2017
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Does this mean my husband can go to collect his passport?
Yes, ready to pick up passport, do let us know what the outcome was. :D
Husbands visa was refused 😔😔😢
After a long wait we recieved a refusal
Reason why - They said we did not provide them x6 payslips which we did it's an error from the home office so devestated over one small mistake which they made not us. The person who scanned the documents did not scan all payslips.
I am going to do an admin review appeal within 28 days my husband will get his visa as it's home offices fault not ours. Please pray he gets it this time 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

I wish you all best of luck don't loose hope keep chasing them keep fighting be strong don't give up
Wow, that is tough that - i would look at appealing that. You should have double checked to see all the documents were scanned in. Good luck, keep us updated with what happens.

trsiam88
United Kingdom

Post by trsiam88 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:47 pm

j4v3d wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:37 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
j4v3d wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:
Hi everyone my husband recieved this message today The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF********* was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 10/23/2017
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Reason why - They said we did not provide them x6 payslips which we did it's an error from the home office so devestated over one small mistake which they made not us. The person who scanned the documents did not scan all payslips.
I am going to do an admin review appeal within 28 days my husband will get his visa as it's home offices fault not ours. Please pray he gets it this time 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

I wish you all best of luck don't loose hope keep chasing them keep fighting be strong don't give up
Wow, that is tough that - i would look at appealing that. You should have double checked to see all the documents were scanned in. Good luck, keep us updated with what happens.
How would one double check to see all documents were scanned in?!, they return all documents (in most cases) and the best is that we can assume they have scanned everything in.

Christ-Believer
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Christ-Believer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:58 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
j4v3d wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:

When did you apply?

I'm very sorry to hear this but stay strong and believe in God.

In Jesus name I pray you get a positive decision.

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:23 pm

trsiam88 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:47 pm
j4v3d wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:
j4v3d wrote:

How would one double check to see all documents were scanned in?!, they return all documents (in most cases) and the best is that we can assume they have scanned everything in.
They did not scan all of the payslips because it says on my husbands refusal letter we only received 2x payslips not 6 we sent 6 my solicitor sent 6 there was 6 they didnt even ask me we need more documents the HO find any way to refuse. It's been 8 months I haven't seen my husband I'm going through hardship I have anxiety and get panic attacks it's really unfair it's an
Error from the home office and because of them me and my husband are getting punished 😭😪😪😪😪😢😔😔😔😔😔🙏🏽

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:25 pm

Christ-Believer wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:58 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
j4v3d wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:

When did you apply?

I'm very sorry to hear this but stay strong and believe in God.

In Jesus name I pray you get a positive decision.
I applied for my husband on the 19th April 2017
Thank you so much for your help 🙏🏽😔

Ith

Post by Ith » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:00 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:23 pm
trsiam88 wrote:
j4v3d wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:

They did not scan all of the payslips because it says on my husbands refusal letter we only received 2x payslips not 6 we sent 6 my solicitor sent 6 there was 6 they didnt even ask me we need more documents the HO find any way to refuse. It's been 8 months I haven't seen my husband I'm going through hardship I have anxiety and get panic attacks it's really unfair it's an
Error from the home office and because of them me and my husband are getting punished 😭😪😪😪😪😢😔😔😔😔😔🙏🏽
Hi very sorry to hear this I have a quick question was your case handled by your lawyer such email ever send to him or directly to you?

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Ith wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:00 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
trsiam88 wrote:
j4v3d wrote:

Hi very sorry to hear this I have a quick question was your case handled by your lawyer such email ever send to him or directly to you?
My husband use to get all the emails from HO not solicitor

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:05 pm
Ith wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:
trsiam88 wrote:

Hi Kawal111

So sorry to hear about your case. Can’t believe HO has done such a thing.. how can they be so useless?!!

I wanted to ask.. did u apply priority or non priority? Also did u receive a not straightforward or a hold email?

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Mehmoods87 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:09 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Ith wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:

Hi Kawal111

So sorry to hear about your case. Can’t believe HO has done such a thing.. how can they be so useless?!!

I wanted to ask.. did u apply priority or non priority? Also did u receive a not straightforward or a hold email?
Non priority it was a standard application and we did recieve not straight forward around may but found a decision was made end of October! HO are the worst people i have come across in my life😔😔😔

Lifeisadream
United Kingdom

Post by Lifeisadream » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:33 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:21 pm
Mehmoods87 wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:
Ith wrote:

Hi Kawal111

Non priority it was a standard application and we did recieve not straight forward around may but found a decision was made end of October! HO are the worst people i have come across in my life😔😔😔
We are in the same boat. I also applied in April and got refused this month. Also the home office error. I was devastated that my application was on hold for no reason.

Sunni0

Post by Sunni0 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:52 am

Has anyone else had a decision since the on hold email ?

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:15 am

Lifeisadream wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:33 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:21 pm
Mehmoods87 wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:

Hi Kawal111

We are in the same boat. I also applied in April and got refused this month. Also the home office error. I was devastated that my application was on hold for no reason.
Really what was the reason !
What error was it ?
Please tell me
Will you do admin review appeal they tell you within 28 days ?

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:17 am

Hey guys.. just wondering how many ppl that got the 31st october email are still waiting for a decision?

Ace87
Mood:
Philippines

Post by Ace87 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:57 am

hussain252 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:17 am
Hey guys.. just wondering how many ppl that got the 31st october email are still waiting for a decision?

Am one of that people,😐😐🙄🙄
Apply 15 May, Got 31Oct email on 26Sept.
Till now still waiting..
And no idea how long we should wait.

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:24 am

Ace87 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:57 am
hussain252 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:17 am

Am one of that people,😐😐🙄🙄
Apply 15 May, Got 31Oct email on 26Sept.
Till now still waiting..
And no idea how long we should wait.
Yeah I been waiting since 22 June. Not contacted HO once. If I don’t hear anything il be calling them on 1st nov.

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:29 pm

Another pointless has come to an end
And don't know what to do and when we will hear something.
I haven't seen my husband for a long time and it's been 10 months since I applied
This 31st oct email is a big lie.

Kumar5689
India

Post by Kumar5689 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Hi ,
I also got 31st email and still waiting for decision.
Waiting since December 2016.

Meedo7
Pakistan

Post by Meedo7 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:18 pm

Please any one give me some advice
I did biometric in Islamabad pakistan on 27 Feb 2017 after that on 29 June 2017 ukvi interview us me and my wife the interview was quite easy and simple and then we got 31 Oct email after 3 days it’s going to be 8 months but still waiting it’s too hard time for me and my wife it’s too long I didng see my wife I swear feeling like dying waiting and waiting every day I come here to see other peoples timelines that’s give us hope lil bit but that’s too much now that wait making us mantly sick any more please give us some advice what to do now

Sunni0

Post by Sunni0 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:20 pm

Kumar5689 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:47 pm
Hi ,
I also got 31st email and still waiting for decision.
Waiting since December 2016.

Hi Kumar

You should get a decision very soon now as I applied in November 2016 and got refusal last month.