ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M enquiry please help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Anis84
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLR M enquiry please help

Post by Anis84 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi everyone I came to UK under category D fiancee visa me and my partner got married this September and we started preparing for my first FLR first if all I want to ask if FLR M is the right form to fill second I had some issue answering some questions but for the main time I'll start with one it's (do ur sponsor has children that u re not their parent? )
My wife has a daughter from previous relationship in her twenties she's in university living independently and he father is financially responsible of her
So as I was reading the guidance I noticed that they re talking about depending child under 18 years old who's living with us wich it's not the case here so I don't know what box to tick yes or no
Please help
Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M enquiry please help

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:12 pm

No need for duplicate posts in different sub forums. Please continue in your existing topic you started early this morning.

immigration-for-family-members/flr-m-en ... l#p1553885
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.