ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 within UK

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hanu0706
Newly Registered
Malaysia

tier 4 within UK

Post by hanu0706 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:26 pm

Hi there,
My 8 weeks from application ends tomorrow and still no updates or notifications on my tier 4 extension (published duration is 8 weeks for within the UK)
Anyone here similar predicament?

So strange no notification or anything. Its still " awaiting decision" stage when I checked online.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: tier 4 within UK

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:40 pm

hanu0706 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:26 pm
Hi there,
My 8 weeks from application ends tomorrow and still no updates or notifications on my tier 4 extension (published duration is 8 weeks for within the UK)
Anyone here similar predicament?

So strange no notification or anything. Its still " awaiting decision" stage when I checked online.
inside uk application can take upto 6 months too . Even i got after 3 months. They gave u 3 options. You selected standard . Now you have to wait. If you were in a hurry you coulda gone premium or priority. You can email or call to track or escalte from customer service if standard service time is passed.

hanu0706
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by hanu0706 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:55 pm

Ermm was yours tier 4?
As I am already Tier 4 and this is an extension for a different course.
The website said within 8 weeks if not they will email you to tell you about any delays. What puzzles me is that no email until now

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:19 am

hanu0706 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:55 pm
Ermm was yours tier 4?
As I am already Tier 4 and this is an extension for a different course.
The website said within 8 weeks if not they will email you to tell you about any delays. What puzzles me is that no email until now
Due to recent backlog in ukvi many applications are delayed. Yes mine was tier 4 but that was year before not now. You can email or call customer services and they can escalate it for you.