ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kumar5689
India

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Kumar5689 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi,
So sorry to hear that . Have you done the appeal??
Good is with us .

brother88
United Kingdom

Post by brother88 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:45 pm

i feel the same way Meedo, i'm dying inside everyday for what my wife is going through, I applied in June and feel like crying everyday, can't sleep or eat properly. I followed all the rules and my application met all requirements eg house, salary, everything. this is a new form of tourture.

did you do standard too? i did standard, this was the biggest mistake of my life.

i will never advise anyone to marry from Pakistan.

I will go to visit my wife next month and go through the pain of having to leave her again.

God, please give me strength and HO please have mercy on us, i beg you.
Meedo7 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:18 pm
Please any one give me some advice
I did biometric in Islamabad pakistan on 27 Feb 2017 after that on 29 June 2017 ukvi interview us me and my wife the interview was quite easy and simple and then we got 31 Oct email after 3 days it’s going to be 8 months but still waiting it’s too hard time for me and my wife it’s too long I didng see my wife I swear feeling like dying waiting and waiting every day I come here to see other peoples timelines that’s give us hope lil bit but that’s too much now that wait making us mantly sick any more please give us some advice what to do now

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:58 pm

Sunni0 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:20 pm
Kumar5689 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:47 pm
Hi ,
I also got 31st email and still waiting for decision.
Waiting since December 2016.
Sunni that is devasting, after waiting for so long onlyto have a rejection, why on earth did they reject you? on what basis? Are you going to appleal?

May God help us all

Hi Kumar

You should get a decision very soon now as I applied in November 2016 and got refusal last month.

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Sunni0 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:20 pm
Kumar5689 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:47 pm
Hi ,
I also got 31st email and still waiting for decision.
Waiting since December 2016.

Hi Kumar

You should get a decision very soon now as I applied in November 2016 and got refusal last month.
Sunni that is devasting, after waiting for so long onlyto have a rejection, why on earth did they reject you? on what basis? Are you going to appleal?

May God help us all

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by SuperNkky » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Really unfair.
More than a month I finally got a decision made a s still have not received my passport or know the outcome of the decision . God don't sleep. I pray he keeps giving us strength to hold on.

anni117
Newly Registered

Post by anni117 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi everyone,

my husbands bio app was on the 27TH FEB. The case has been escalated many times and last was 19th sept. Rang today but no update, still awaiting decision, and mentioned something about file/passport being in Abu Dhabi.

praying for everyone, and keep us in your prayers too.

Amirahb
Newly Registered
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by Amirahb » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:15 pm

SuperNkky wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:06 pm
Really unfair.
More than a month I finally got a decision made a s still have not received my passport or know the outcome of the decision . God don't sleep. I pray he keeps giving us strength to hold on.
Hi supernkky, I haven't heard anything as yet but I wanted to ask you when u did your biometrics in Trinidad did u have to send your supporting documents to Sheffield or the vac centre took everything ? Also did u apply priority ?

trsiam88
United Kingdom

Post by trsiam88 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:00 pm

brother88 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:45 pm
i feel the same way Meedo, i'm dying inside everyday for what my wife is going through, I applied in June and feel like crying everyday, can't sleep or eat properly. I followed all the rules and my application met all requirements eg house, salary, everything. this is a new form of tourture.

did you do standard too? i did standard, this was the biggest mistake of my life.

I will go to visit my wife next month and go through the pain of having to leave her again.

Meedo7 wrote:
I did biometric in Islamabad pakistan on 27 Feb 2017 after that on 29 June 2017 ukvi interview us me and my wife the interview was quite easy and simple and then we got 31 Oct email after 3 days it’s going to be 8 months but still waiting it’s too hard time for me and my wife it’s too long I didng see my wife I swear feeling like dying waiting and waiting every day I come here to see other peoples timelines that’s give us hope lil bit but that’s too much now that wait making us mantly sick any more please give us some advice what to do now
I am in the same boat as you brother88, applied in June with biometrics on the 3rd July, received an additional info request and not straightforward email on the 18th of Sept and then got the 31st Oct email too. My MP had been in contact with them and they today received an email saying that we have been notified it is a not straightforward case so they cant provide any indication on timescales, so I am guessing my case will not be processed before the 31st, even though they sent an email saying that.

There just isn't much hope at the moment! but we can only pray to get our positive decisions soon!

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:03 pm

brother88 wrote:

Meedo7 wrote:
Hey brother88 wanted to ask u about the email they sent u on 25/10/2017 did they give u a timeframe this time? And was the email a response to ur query? I applied 22 June standard visa . I’ve not contacted them at all only email I’ve had frm Sheffield is the 31st October.
They are playing with peoples life’s here. Not fair at all. The only thing We can do is remain positive n pray.

Kumar5689
India

Post by Kumar5689 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Hi brother88
I am in the same situation as you . I m in India and my she is in london . We both are suffering lot . She traveled twice a year to India so we can see each other now she is with me . But she have to go back london alone and this is painful.
God please help us all .

Lifeisadream
United Kingdom

Post by Lifeisadream » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:30 pm

Kawal111 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:15 am
Lifeisadream wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:33 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:21 pm
Mehmoods87 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Hi Kawal111

So sorry to hear about your case. Can’t believe HO has done such a thing.. how can they be so useless?!!

I wanted to ask.. did u apply priority or non priority? Also did u receive a not straightforward or a hold email?
Non priority it was a standard application and we did recieve not straight forward around may but found a decision was made end of October! HO are the worst people i have come across in my life😔😔😔
We are in the same boat. I also applied in April and got refused this month. Also the home office error. I was devastated that my application was on hold for no reason.
Really what was the reason !
What error was it ?
Please tell me
Will you do admin review appeal they tell you within 28 days ?
They said that I did not provide the TB test. The country my husband applied from don't need to provide it.
I will appeal against the decision.
I don't think you can do admin review if you have the right to appeal.

Rekha2513
Newly Registered
India

Post by Rekha2513 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Anyone got decision?
Who applied from ahmedabad india...
I applied january 2017 from ahmedabad india...
Still waiting for decision...

smarter1
United Kingdom

Post by smarter1 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:03 pm

Lifeisadream wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:30 pm

Correct. I think Kawal111 meant something else: when you appeal, it first goes to the senior caseworker, who may reconsider the decision.

SuperNkky
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by SuperNkky » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:13 pm

Amirahb wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:15 pm
SuperNkky wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:06 pm
Really unfair.
Hi supernkky, I haven't heard anything as yet but I wanted to ask you when u did your biometrics in Trinidad did u have to send your supporting documents to Sheffield or the vac centre took everything ? Also did u apply priority ?

Application online - 2/7/17 piority
Biometrics - 12/7/17 in trinidad
Documents sent to Sheffield - 13/7/17
escalation - 13/9/17
not straight forward -24/9/17
called for escalation 6/10/17 (found out decision made on the phone)
decision made email 10/10/17 ( they stated decision made on the 25/9/17)
31 days since decision made and I have not seen my decision or passport. Went there today and they had me waiting for 3 hours only to tell me they did not get through to sheffield. LOrd I let go and trust in you. This is torture waiting for months for get decision now waiting for passport second month is counting now,

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:36 pm

Lifeisadream wrote:
Kawal111 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:15 am
Lifeisadream wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:33 pm
Kawal111 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Non priority it was a standard application and we did recieve not straight forward around may but found a decision was made end of October! HO are the worst people i have come across in my life😔😔😔
We are in the same boat. I also applied in April and got refused this month. Also the home office error. I was devastated that my application was on hold for no reason.
Really what was the reason !
What error was it ?
Please tell me
Will you do admin review appeal they tell you within 28 days ?
They said that I did not provide the TB test. The country my husband applied from don't need to provide it.
I will appeal against the decision.
Yes first they review it, if it's there fault and error it won't go to an hearing court appeal.
It's HOs fault my solicitor and mp are involved and I filed an complaint against HO.
You should tell your mp to write a letter to the FCO they will reverse there decision 🙏🏽

Meedo7
Pakistan

Post by Meedo7 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:20 pm

brother88 wrote:

Meedo7 wrote:
Brother Allah will help us for sure Allah is listening to us and will help us soo soon

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:31 pm

smarter1 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:03 pm
Lifeisadream wrote:

Correct. I think Kawal111 meant something else: when you appeal, it first goes to the senior caseworker, who may reconsider the decision.
Yes your right
My solicitor told me they will review the error first then if HO say it's not our fault it will go through an hearing court appeal.
But it's an error from HO as i sent 6 payslips and they said we only received x2 why didn't they contact me or my solicitor if they didn't recieve 6 it's by law they should contact either one of us for more documents. But overall we sent 6 I don't understand how they missed 4 out over this stupid mistake which HO made me and my husband are far it's like hell 😢😢 haven't seen him in 8 months. Why take so long if it was refusal i wish they told Us before we waited so long it's wrong no one should go through this it's hardship 😔 They playing around with our feelings. That was the only reason why my husband got refused even though the 6 payslips were there in my documents it's so hard to take this in. I just wish they review it and reverse our decision and grant my husband the visa to uk I will do whatever it takes to win this case 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽👍🏽

Don't loose hope guys there's always hope just keep chasing the home office ring them email and escalate the case.
You will definitely hear from them if u chase them 🙏🏽🌈✨

press1977
Sri Lanka

Post by press1977 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:01 am

Hi
Today is 80 business day from the Biometrics still didn't hear anything from HO. Not even straightforward email or 31st mail. Is there anyone here from July Biometrics without any kind of reply from HO? My Biometrics on 7th July and non priority. Hopefully we all here our decisions before 31st October. Hope for the best..!!

Burger
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Burger » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:30 am

Hi guys, I been following this forum for a while and felt the frustrations from everyone waiting for visa, I applied for my Mrs visa in April, couple of months ago they asked for tb test so I sent that off, still no reply after wards. Waited so long that the first tb test ran out( valid for 6 months) so asked my wife to do another and sent it off to them so it doesn't cause any more delays. Received the busiest period email and the 31st oct email. Finally after waiting around 140 workinf days my wife finally received her visa. A couple of weeks ago I wrote them an email that why is Mine taking so long when I know someone who got married in india in august his wife got her visa approved before mine when I'm a British born citizen who been paying his taxes all his life. But finally the wait it over,

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:45 am

Burger wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:30 am
Hi guys, I been following this forum for a while and felt the frustrations from everyone waiting for visa, I applied for my Mrs visa in April, couple of months ago they asked for tb test so I sent that off, still no reply after wards. Waited so long that the first tb test ran out( valid for 6 months) so asked my wife to do another and sent it off to them so it doesn't cause any more delays. Received the busiest period email and the 31st oct email. Finally after waiting around 140 workinf days my wife finally received her visa. A couple of weeks ago I wrote them an email that why is Mine taking so long when I know someone who got married in india in august his wife got her visa approved before mine when I'm a British born citizen who been paying his taxes all his life. But finally the wait it over,
Congrats
And was it priority application?

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:04 am

brother88 wrote:

Hi brother88
You received the busiest period email on 25th oct from ho, was once you asked for a update or they just sent you?

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:16 am

HO failed, Tuesday 31 oct and there doesn't look like there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The only hope was 31 oct email, know....

Due to it being our busiest period, I am afraid we are unable to make a decision on your application within our usual timescale. We aim to make a decision on your application before 31 October. If for any reason we are unable to do so, we will write to you to update.

Lets see what they say

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:20 am

Sydvir wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:04 am
brother88 wrote:

Hi brother88
You received the busiest period email on 25th oct from ho, was once you asked for a update or they just sent you?
Sydvir I never asked they just sent me saying 'Thank you for your enquiry' I never made any recently, it was 6 weeks ago from an escalation I suppose.

Sydvir

Post by Sydvir » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:25 am

M2sam wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:20 am
Sydvir wrote:
brother88 wrote:

Hi brother88
Sydvir I never asked they just sent me saying 'Thank you for your enquiry' I never made any recently, it was 6 weeks ago from an escalation I suppose.
M2sam
As they said before, That's how they inform us they are not able to make a decision before 31st oct
I guess

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:38 am

Sydvir wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:25 am
M2sam wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:20 am
Sydvir wrote:
brother88 wrote:

Hi brother88
M2sam
As they said before, That's how they inform us they are not able to make a decision before 31st oct
I guess
On the contrary, I phoned this Mon and they said wait until 31st, if you do not hear anything call on Wed 1 Nov! I know I won't hear anything, and I know the call centre will be busy so I will meet my MP and shoot an email to them, emailing is more effective than calling in my opinion