ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEED ADVICE PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alihatfield

NEED ADVICE PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER

Post by alihatfield » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:05 pm

HI

I would like to explain my case I have resfued 2 times for hsmp in country application the reason for resfual is that they are unable to verfiy my college detials well both time they give me 0 points in total now I am going my home country pakistan in 2 weeks time I have earned 24000.00 pounds in last one year now I planning to apply for last time my with UK EARNING I have done my master degree from pakistan and also from uk but from U.K that is american degree so Cannot apply with american degree Can I apply with my Pakistani Master Degree and U.K earning will my this application will be affected with the previous decsison made on my hsmp application can some one advise me what to do.
Will it make any affect on my application that I am applying hsmp with Pakistan Master Degree and U.K earnings.

I shall be great full if some one give me advise whether shall I apply or one more time with these documents

Master Degree from pakistan University of karachi
Narci letter Master from KARACHI University is equal to British Bachelor degree
U.K earning since April 2007 - Arpril 2008
P60 April 2007- April 2008
Pay slips Last 12 Months
U.K full driving Licence

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Re: NEED ADVICE PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER

Post by T_mahmood » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:32 pm

Yes you can apply from Pakistan but the only thing what I would like to know that what was your status in the UK. If you were student then how would you justify your earnings?

alihatfield wrote:HI

I would like to explain my case I have resfued 2 times for hsmp in country application the reason for resfual is that they are unable to verfiy my college detials well both time they give me 0 points in total now I am going my home country pakistan in 2 weeks time I have earned 24000.00 pounds in last one year now I planning to apply for last time my with UK EARNING I have done my master degree from pakistan and also from uk but from U.K that is american degree so Cannot apply with american degree Can I apply with my Pakistani Master Degree and U.K earning will my this application will be affected with the previous decsison made on my hsmp application can some one advise me what to do.
Will it make any affect on my application that I am applying hsmp with Pakistan Master Degree and U.K earnings.

I shall be great full if some one give me advise whether shall I apply or one more time with these documents

Master Degree from pakistan University of karachi
Narci letter Master from KARACHI University is equal to British Bachelor degree
U.K earning since April 2007 - Arpril 2008
P60 April 2007- April 2008
Pay slips Last 12 Months
U.K full driving Licence
Thinking low is crime....

asim_khan

Post by asim_khan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:29 am

Hey Ali,
Tahir is rite, if we dont know ur status in the UK, we wont be able to help ya..well u can apply wit ur pakistani degree and its better, u shud have done it before
now, if u r on student visa in the UK, than ur case will be a bit of complex as on student visa, u r only allowed to work for 20 hrs, now i m not sure that will HO count ur earnigns of UK while u were studying....i think u need to consult any lawyer for that...

gud luk bro,

Asim

alihatfield

Post by alihatfield » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:08 am

Thanks asim and Tahir for your reply

No At the moment I am on IGS Visa which is one year work permit which will expire on 04.01.2008 and I am planning to come back after my visa expire but my question is that do I have to provide all my visa copy since 2003 when I came to U.K Because in the form there is nothing written that you have to provide your visa copy if your previous stay is in U.K I can apply for Tier 1 but my visa will expire on on 4 april so I dnt want to do my overstay . I have done my master degree in 2001 from University of karachi. I got the IGS visa on a PGD diploma from westminster college
Looking Foward to hear from you soon
asim_khan wrote:Hey Ali,

Tahir is rite, if we dont know ur status in the UK, we wont be able to help ya..well u can apply wit ur pakistani degree and its better, u shud have done it before
now, if u r on student visa in the UK, than ur case will be a bit of complex as on student visa, u r only allowed to work for 20 hrs, now i m not sure that will HO count ur earnigns of UK while u were studying....i think u need to consult any lawyer for that...

gud luk bro,

Asim

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:52 am

Hi

Yes, you can claim the income from UK and Masters degree from Pakistan. You dont need to mention the visa history for initial HSMP application though at the time of EC you have to BHC.
Just apply and treat your case as fresh with all the solid documents to prove your points. Best of luck.
alihatfield wrote:Thanks asim and Tahir for your reply

No At the moment I am on IGS Visa which is one year work permit which will expire on 04.01.2008 and I am planning to come back after my visa expire but my question is that do I have to provide all my visa copy since 2003 when I came to U.K Because in the form there is nothing written that you have to provide your visa copy if your previous stay is in U.K I can apply for Tier 1 but my visa will expire on on 4 april so I dnt want to do my overstay . I have done my master degree in 2001 from University of karachi. I got the IGS visa on a PGD diploma from westminster college

gud luk bro,

Asim
Thinking low is crime....

alihatfield

Post by alihatfield » Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:52 pm

HI TAHIR AGAIN THX FOR UR REPLY

I have one more question will my application affect that I am applying on pakistan Master degree with U.K earnings .
These are the documents on which I am appying

EDUCATION 30 POINTS
Master Degree from Pakistan
Naric Letter

EARNING 20 POINTS

P60
12 Month Pay slip
Bank Statment Last 12 Months
Letter from my previous employer stating my gross income
P45

Ielts 6.5

AGE 20 POINTS
Full U.K Driving Licence

U.K EXPERIENCE 5 POINTS

TOTAL POINTS 75

T_mahmood wrote:Hi

Yes, you can claim the income from UK and Masters degree from Pakistan. You dont need to mention the visa history for initial HSMP application though at the time of EC you have to BHC.
Just apply and treat your case as fresh with all the solid documents to prove your points. Best of luck.
alihatfield wrote:Thanks asim and Tahir for your reply

gud luk bro,

Asim