ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hello. Its jaanxox

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jaanxox
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Hello. Its jaanxox

Post by jaanxox » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:53 pm

I am british citizen. I am al pregnant. And partner has dicretionary leave to remain. I have house. A renting home. But my partner is not included in that house with me yet. So i show them i am living alone.
I recieve housing benefits. I pay my coucil tax. And i recieve Income support. Now my partner would like to live with me at my home. What happens adding him to my property. Do i loose all my benefits.

He is also looking for work. So hes not working at all. He would like to move in with me next 2 weeks. :roll:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Hello. Its jaanxox

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:59 pm

You are required to inform all the beneift offices that you claim from about your change in circumstances.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jaanxox
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by jaanxox » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:18 am

But wil all my benefits stop. Even tho having a discretinary leave to remain partner at my side

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:36 am

They will likely reassess your benefit entitlement and adjust them accordingly which might well be a reduction in what you receive.

If your partner works, his income will be taken into account as the whole household income to calculate what you are entitled too.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.