ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M enquiry

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Anis84
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLR M enquiry

Post by Anis84 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:26 am

Hi everyone I came to UK under category D fiancee visa me and my partner got married this September and we started preparing for my first FLR first if all I want to ask if FLR M is the right form to fill second I had some issue answering some questions but for the main time I'll start with one it's (do ur sponsor has children that u re not their parent? )
My wife has a daughter from previous relationship in her twenties she's in university living independently and he father is financially responsible of her
So as I was reading the guidance I noticed that they re talking about depending child under 18 years old who's living with us wich it's not the case here so I don't know what box to tick yes or no :shock:
Please help
Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M enquiry

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:15 pm

I want to ask if FLR M is the right form to fill
Yes
second I had some issue answering some questions but for the main time I'll start with one it's (do ur sponsor has children that u re not their parent? )
My wife has a daughter from previous relationship in her twenties she's in university living independently and he father is financially responsible of her
So as I was reading the guidance I noticed that they re talking about depending child under 18 years old who's living with us wich it's not the case here so I don't know what box to tick yes or no :shock:
You can tick yes and explain in the 'Additional Information' section if you wish.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Anis84
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Anis84 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:31 pm

So I tick yes leave the table blank and pass to additional information

Anis84
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Anis84 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:04 pm

If I may enquiry about something else
Section 6 page page 22 6.12
Could u and ur sponsor live together outside of the UK
I tocked no
My wife has DLA and basically leaning on NHS services so we not able to do it
I don't know if this enough for ukvi because it seesm like a weird question to me

Also section 7B maintenance as we re exempt from financial threshold
Does a relative or friend of you or your sponsor regularly give u money?
We don't get any financial help from any third party is that gonna affect our case
Thanks