ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Teir 2 general - medical treatment and name change

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tomdavis

Teir 2 general - medical treatment and name change

Post by tomdavis » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:10 am

Hi,

My wife is on Tier 2 general dependant visa. Now she is applying to become Teir 2 general main applicant from our home country.
She had some pain in her legs and her gp (doctor) did some tests but unable to find the cause. All tests were negative . Gp referred her to rheumatologist , he also did some test but all were negative but gave her some antibiotics. Rheumatologist referred her to Physiotherapist . She attended Physiotherapist Few sessions. He told her to do some exercises from Feb to June 2017. She is fine now. Pain is gone.

Also, NHS overseas department thought that my wife is a tourist and sent some letters either to pay the bills or send all the copies of visa and p60 etc to cross check she is on Teir 2. She sent it and nhs updated their records.

1. IS THIS knee pain and Physiotherapist sessions CONSIDER AS MEDICAL TREATMENT?

2. Does she select YES for medical treatment in her application or NO?

3. I m worried if she selects Yes then case worker will think she is not fit and refuse her application. What do u think?

4. If she selects NO, then I also am worried coz few months NHS overseas department thought she was a tourist . This information may be still there in her records. In case caseworker access any previous details of my wife and found out her knee pain then it would not be good?

5. Name change - my wife changed her full name before marriage. She submitted her name change documents (like newspaper add, deed poll, gazette proof and affidavit) when she applied for visa first time in 2013 on psw visa dependant, then again submitted when she became my dependant on Teir 2 visa in uk.

Shall she again submit her name change proofs this time for her fresh Teir 2 general main applicant application ?

6. Tenant agreement - does she needs to submit a tenancy agreement where she will live in uk? She is applying alone . I am not applying with her. I will b in uk only.

7. Is this correct document checklist ? Please tell if anything is missing.

a. Print out of online application
b. Old and Passports
c. Visa
d. Cos
e. Offer letter
f. Trinity college English test for Tier 2 Level B1
h. Tb Test certificate

But no bank statements as her employer will show maintenance and criminal record check not needed for her job soc.

Thanks