ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamp4eufam revoked

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khansaab
Newly Registered
Ireland

Stamp4eufam revoked

Post by Khansaab » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:51 pm

Hi everyone I moved to Ireland in 2014 from UK I am non eu my brother is British he was exercising his treaty rights in ireland since 2013 I applied for stamp4 which has been granted for 5 years so now after 3 years the department has revoked my permission to remain and my case is now with repatriation unit what's gonna happen now what are my options now can I move to UK and apply for a family permit because here it's happening with every single person who holds stamp4 on the basis of british brother please suggest me what I can do in this situation.
Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Stamp4eufam revoked

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:04 pm

Is your brother still exercising treaty rights in Ireland?

What is the reason you got for the revokation??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Stamp4eufam revoked

Post by Ali0857 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:21 am

Khansaab wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:51 pm
Hi everyone I moved to Ireland in 2014 from UK I am non eu my brother is British he was exercising his treaty rights in ireland since 2013 I applied for stamp4 which has been granted for 5 years so now after 3 years the department has revoked my permission to remain and my case is now with repatriation unit what's gonna happen now what are my options now can I move to UK and apply for a family permit because here it's happening with every single person who holds stamp4 on the basis of british brother please suggest me what I can do in this situation.
Many thanks
Bro Any update on your case ??
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰