ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cover Letter for FLR M Please! urgent !!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Faizi63
Pakistan

Need Help for FLR M form Questions!

Post by Faizi63 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello Respectable members,

I have PSC appointment for my wife FLR M initial application next week. Firstly, i need to know what to put on English language section asking Title of Qualifications and Level of qualifications? She has done A2. Also where to find SELT unique electronic reference number?

At the end they are asking to many declarations sign. I don't understand where should I sign and where should my wife need to sign? For example on section 14 saying name and address for joint customers but there is only one box to sign. Should I sign or my wife or we both need to sign on the same box???

Please clearify thanks

Faizi63
Pakistan

Re: Need Help for FLR M form Questions!

Post by Faizi63 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi CR001

Please do reply asap as I don't have enough time now. Thanks

Sir Murphy
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sir Murphy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:55 pm

Hello Respectable members,

I have PSC appointment for my wife FLR M initial application next week. Firstly, i need to know what to put on English language section asking Title of Qualifications and Level of qualifications? She has done A2. Also where to find SELT unique electronic reference number?

At the end they are asking to many declarations sign. I don't understand where should I sign and where should my wife need to sign? For example on section 14 saying name and address for joint customers but there is only one box to sign. Should I sign or my wife or we both need to sign on the same box???

Please clearify thanks

Hi Faizi63,

I attends PSC appointment for my wife and children at Sheffield on 16th of October 2017 and it was a success story. Therefore, I can advice you on FLR (M) application based on personal experience.

1. Title of qualification depends on the type of the test whether is Trinity College test or IELTS etc, for example my wife took Trinity College test:

Title of Qualification: TRINITYS GESE GRADE 3 EXAM

Level of Qualification: CEFR Level 2

SELT Unique reference for Trinity College test Start with: TCL XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXXX and you can confirm others from the certificate.

2. Your wife need to sign the declaration as the applicant while you (Sponsor) need to sign section 14 if you have any bills or bank account in joint names.

I hope this help and good luck.

Faizi63
Pakistan

Post by Faizi63 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:28 pm

Many thanks for your help. 👍🏻

keeno
Newly Registered

Post by keeno » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:17 pm

Sir Murphy

Based on your knowledge and experience would they dig into your self employed earnings if im simply showing savings.

I haven't prepared any docs showing my self employment or taxes as I believe you don't need to if you are relying on cash savings?

I'm going in for Ilr via 5 year spouse visa route - same day in Croydon.

Any help and even any other advise most appreciated - scared of Croydon home office.

Faizi63
Pakistan

Cover Letter for FLR M Please! urgent !!!

Post by Faizi63 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:23 pm

Hello Everyone

I am looking to get cover letter template for flr m visa. I am going to apply for my wife in couple of days time.
I don't really understand how to organise all the cohobitation onto letter. Please do help !!!

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Cover Letter for FLR M Please! urgent !!!

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:28 pm

Faizi63 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:23 pm
Hello Everyone

I am looking to get cover letter template for flr m visa. I am going to apply for my wife in couple of days time.
I don't really understand how to organise all the cohobitation onto letter. Please do help !!!

Thanks
There is no template letter and a letter is not required. Not sure what you mean by 'organise all the cohabitation onto letter'???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Faizi63
Pakistan

Post by Faizi63 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Thanks for your response CR001

Well I have too many proof of addresses all i need to do to put in sequence in index. So for making index i need to write a cover letter which obviously more likely index for documents.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:31 pm

You simply need to group the same documents together, i.e. all Council tax together, all Thames water together, etc etc. HO will ask you for specific documents, so all you need to do is know what you have and where it is.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Faizi63
Pakistan

Post by Faizi63 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Many thanks CR001

Just a quick question please do reply me asap. Its very important and I'm worrying too much about it.
My daughter is a British born and has got British passport as well obviously im going to submit them with birth certificate. But in section 13 page 65 they are askng proof that we are playing active role for upbringing the child and it has to be in last three months.
I dont have any letter with my daughter name as she is too young does go to nursery and letter i have got, its last dated year from hospital, this is the only letter i have on her name.
What should i do now. Will birth certificate and passport will be enough?

Faizi63
Pakistan

Post by Faizi63 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Many thanks CR001

Just a quick question please do reply me asap. Its very important and I'm worrying too much about it.
My daughter is a British born and has got British passport as well obviously im going to submit them with birth certificate. But in section 13 page 65 they are askng proof that we are playing active role for upbringing the child and it has to be in last three months.
I dont have any letter with my daughter name as she is too young does go to nursery and letter i have got, its last dated year from hospital, this is the only letter i have on her name.

missblissbear
Newly Registered

Post by missblissbear » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:26 pm

Surely she is registered to a Dr's surgery? Just ask them to print on letterhead the details you need... ie home address, name and DOB. You need to get them to date the current date.

Faizi63
Pakistan

Post by Faizi63 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:22 pm

This is the problem My GP refused to give any letter. They said they cant issure any letter. I explained them everything but they don't give letter for any purpose.

mazraz
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by mazraz » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:07 am

Hello Faizi,

Can you not contact your daughter's school / nursery? Surely they have her registered with her home address. Cant you ask them to provide this letter of enrolment which will have your daughters address?

Faizi63
Pakistan

Post by Faizi63 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:31 pm

I mentioned earlier she is only 15 months old. She doesnt go to nursery or else where. Only way i can get letter is from my gp. But they don't do it for me thou :-(

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Faizi63 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:22 pm
This is the problem My GP refused to give any letter. They said they cant issure any letter. I explained them everything but they don't give letter for any purpose.
I got a similar letter from my GP with no questions asked. You should ask your GP again.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Faizi63
Pakistan

Post by Faizi63 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:10 pm

I been couple of time they refused it.
But question is that do i really need proof of address for my daughter? As she don't apply for visa as she got British passport and my wife is apply on the behave of me as a partner route thou. Please advise

Faizi63
Pakistan

Post by Faizi63 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:26 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:28 pm
Faizi63 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:23 pm
Hello Everyone

Thanks
There is no template letter and a letter is not required. Not sure what you mean by 'organise all the cohabitation onto letter'???
Please do reply quickly. I got one day left. Should i really need proof of address for my British daughter??? Cr001

Faizi63
Pakistan

Re: Cover Letter for FLR M Please! urgent

Post by Faizi63 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:40 pm

Cr001 or other admin please do reply me as i dont have much time left. My question was do i need any proof of address for my British passport holder daughter as on page 65 it says evidence that you play active role in upbringing your daughter. We don't have any letter with in the last 3 months dated for her.

Faizi63
Pakistan

Post by Faizi63 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:12 pm

Cr001 ????? Still waiting :-(

Faizi63
Pakistan

Post by Faizi63 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Many thanks CR001

FXR_1340
Member of Standing
Scotland

Post by FXR_1340 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:48 am

Faizi63 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:22 pm
Why is your request for a letter refused? Why cant they issue a letter?

If I was in your position I would do the following.

Why not email you doctors surgery asking for your letter of confirmation.

Include the details of the child eg name, addtrss, DoB, date of last visit to the doctor, date the child was registered at the surgery. Obviously include your name etc too.

Then ask that the surgery to confirm the information about your daughter. Again ask for the letter you require. Explain you have asked before and your tequest was refused.

Ensure the email will give you a Delivery Receipt when the surgery receives your emai. Send the email.

Print the email you have sent along with the Delivery Receipt and await a reply to your email from your doctors surgery.

Its not exactly what is required or what you want but in the absence of what you do want, it may be better than nothing?

Still dont understand why the doctor will not provide you with a letter?