ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed. How long to get the passport back?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wethree
Newly Registered

Appeal Allowed. How long to get the passport back?

Post by wethree » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:37 pm

Dear Members,

If anyone here has their appeal allowed kindly help me by sharing your time line. Below is my time line.

Appeal Heard - 04/09/2017 (Judge said he will allow the appeal. Within 10 minutes hearing was over)
Determination letter - dated 13/09/2017 received 15/09/17
Letter from Home Office to confirm bank details - 22/09/2017
Fee Award received - 23/10/2017
Passport, BRP and documents - waiting

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Re: Appeal Allowed. How long to get the passport back?

Post by dilse4srk » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi

Glad to hear that you appeal has been allowed. I was follwing your other post through out. Can you please share your hearing questions and how you defended them.

I had my hearing recently , in my case home office was not prepared at all and we provided over 100 pages of bundle to judge but home office asked me so many questions about relocating which i defended very well. Judge told me that he will give the decision in 2 weeks time. At the time of hearing my wife was 8.5 months pregnant and is on maternity leave. please share your experience.

if home office dont appeal to upper tribunal then you should get your visa in 3 months time

wethree
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Allowed. How long to get the passport back?

Post by wethree » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Hello,

Thank you.

I wasn't even asked a single question. Like your case, Home Office representative was unprepared. She did not even have a bundle or any information about me. She borrowed our bundle and made some quick notes before judge arrived.

Judge was very reasonable and he sad to home office rep that it is unfair to ask me to leave the country and make application again which most likely will be accepted. So he said home office should decide on how long my visa should be but my appeal should be allowed.

After reading your case background I am 100% sure that your appeal will be accepted.

Thank you.