ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension approved

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

david justin

Payment of salaries

Post by david justin » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Hi all,
Am in the process of applying for my extension.
Do I have to highlight the salaries paid to my staff in the bank statements to be submitted.
Thank you.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Payment of salaries

Post by marcnath » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:38 pm

No
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

PeterLove2008

Re: Payment of salaries

Post by PeterLove2008 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:49 pm

the immigration rules did not say you should highlight anything, but I know, in reality a lot of people did this, in order to make things easier for the caseworker, especially when your case is relatively complex and you need a cover letter as well.

david justin

Rti/Fps

Post by david justin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:50 pm

Hello all,
I know this may have been discussed severally.
I think my accountant may have made a mistake on my Rti/fps.
The ist pay slip of my staff was dated 11th of November 2016 for 60hours ( Staff pay slips produced 2weekly),the start date on the Rti/ Fps reads 10th of November, 2016.
Am due to submit on the 1st of November 2017.
Has there been an error.
How can it be amended.
Gurus please I need serious advise.
Thank you very much

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Rti/Fps

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:21 pm

It is best not to keep starting new posts. Background helps.
What is the correct start date ?
If FPS shows 10th Nov 2016, you will only get the job creation from that date.
Ask your accountant if it can be corrected or recreate it in a different software such as Moneysoft.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

david justin

Re: Director's loan

Post by david justin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:17 pm

Hello all,
Also regarding the director's loan does the accountant need to write just one agreement letter to cover allbthe transactions with d dates or individual agreement letters for each transaction.
Thank you

david justin

Post by david justin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Thank you Macbeth for your reply.
Their job started on the 28th of October 2016 but their 1st pay slip was generated on the 11th of Nov 2016 for 60hours as they had done 60hours from the 28th of October to the11th of Nov 2016.
Payslips produced 2weekly.
Thank you

david justin

Confused about how to count the hours

Post by david justin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:25 pm

Hello all.
Am sorry for all the numerous questions but just found out that my accountant does not really know much.
How do I count the number of hours/ month for each staff.
Do I base it on 120hours/ month?
Am submitting next week
Thank you

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:25 pm

david justin wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:17 pm
Hello all,
Also regarding the director's loan does the accountant need to write just one agreement letter to cover allbthe transactions with d dates or individual agreement letters for each transaction.
Thank you
One agreement is sufficient. There is no need to mention dates, etc. just the total amount will work.
Last edited by marcnath on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:26 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:25 pm
david justin wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:17 pm
Hello all,
Thank you
One agreement is sufficient. There is no need to mention dates, etc. just the total amount will work.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Confused about how to count the hours

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:29 pm

david justin wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:25 pm
Hello all.
Am sorry for all the numerous questions but just found out that my accountant does not really know much.
How do I count the number of hours/ month for each staff.
Do I base it on 120hours/ month?
Am submitting next week
Thank you
Not sure I understand the question. You don't need to count the hours - the CW will do that by dividing the total salary (monthly/weekly) by the hourly rate that you enter in the job creation table.
For a full time staff, that is expected to result in at least 30 hours per week as per the immigration rules.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:31 pm

david justin wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:27 pm
Thank you Macbeth for your reply.
Their job started on the 28th of October 2016 but their 1st pay slip was generated on the 11th of Nov 2016 for 60hours as they had done 60hours from the 28th of October to the11th of Nov 2016.
Payslips produced 2weekly.
Thank you
If you require the employment from 28/10 to 11/11 to be counted, then the FPS needs to be corrected. But if the 2 weeks doesn't matter, then it should not matter too much if the FPS is not corrected. Just point out in the cover letter that there has been an error in the submission.

david justin

Post by david justin » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:31 am

Thank you all.
Will make all amendments.

david justin

Post by david justin » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:55 am

Hello all,
Another question is the table of job creation.
Does the date ,position was created have to be the starters date on the RTI.
Assuming a worker started working with me on the 31st of October, 2016 and the ist pay slip was for the 11th of November , 2016 ( 2weekly payslip)
And Fps/ RTI generated reads starter date to be 11th of November, 2016 ( paydate).
What will be my start date with business and start date in Job?
Thank you gurus

david justin

Post by david justin » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 am

Hello all,
Also am a bit confused about Table 3b1. Table of evidence for the direct investment of funds into the UK business.
Since my source of investment is through director's loan in instalments, what date will I put in the column for for date of investment .
Thank you
Regards

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:45 am

david justin wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:55 am
Hello all,
Another question is the table of job creation.
Does the date ,position was created have to be the starters date on the RTI.
Assuming a worker started working with me on the 31st of October, 2016 and the ist pay slip was for the 11th of November , 2016 ( 2weekly payslip)
And Fps/ RTI generated reads starter date to be 11th of November, 2016 ( paydate).
What will be my start date with business and start date in Job?
Thank you gurus
Date position created is not directly related to the employee start date (for example, you may have more than one employee who fulfilled that job). It could be the day you decided to create the position (e.g. 1st October) but was only able to fill it on 31st October. In short, not a critical date. Use 31/10/16, for example.

Start date with business and job is self explanatory - what is the confusion ? They can be the same date, which in your case is 31/10

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:57 am

david justin wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:45 am
Hello all,
Also am a bit confused about Table 3b1. Table of evidence for the direct investment of funds into the UK business.
Since my source of investment is through director's loan in instalments, what date will I put in the column for for date of investment .
Thank you
Regards
Enter multiple lines - one for each investment. Copy the page if you need more

david justin

Post by david justin » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:33 am

Thank you so much macnarth.
I would have to produce several of those investment tables as money that was transferred from my personal account to my business account as director's was done in about 150 instalments at different dates.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:35 am

david justin wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:33 am
Thank you so much macnarth.
I would have to produce several of those investment tables as money that was transferred from my personal account to my business account as director's was done in about 150 instalments at different dates.
That's right. The CW needs that detail to then cross check that each of them has a corresponding entry in the business bank statement.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:37 pm

A clear concise covering letter in the complex t1-ent visa is always recommended.

You want the CW to understand the big picture and be forthright in pointing out any issues.

david justin

Extension approved

Post by david justin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:45 pm

Hello all,
My extension has been approved.
I applied on the 1st of nov 2017, did biometrics the following week. Didnt hear anything from home office until june 12th 2018 when they requested for extra documents( bank statement of maintenance).
I posted it to them on the 23rd of June 2018.
Partial Ihs was refunded on the 28th of June 2018.
Approval letter , documents and biometrics received today dated 7th of August 2018.
No interview.
Would like to thank everyone on this forumn .