ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA EFM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zatchi
Newly Registered
Algeria

EEA EFM

Post by Zatchi » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Hi there. I applied for an EEA EFM unmarried partner. I received my COA with permitted to work. I have checked my application satuts online and it says DECIDED and they I should receive the decision with 10 working days so my question is: Does it mean my application will be granted and they will send me a residence card as I mentioned earlier my COA I'm permitted to work ? Please if you could help ! I'm stressed . Thanks guys

lunallena
Mood:
European Union

Re: EEA EFM

Post by lunallena » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:02 pm

It looks like a positive outcome but you need to see what your decision letter says. Getting a CoA with the right to work does not correlate with the outcome of the decision. You have already waited a few months, be patient :D

Zatchi
Newly Registered
Algeria

Re: EEA EFM

Post by Zatchi » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:47 pm

Thank you so much for your reply . I will let you know once I get the letter