ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Decision made on 12th DOCS STILL NOT RETURNED

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DustinDep
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Decision made on 12th DOCS STILL NOT RETURNED

Post by DustinDep » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi Everyone! as the subject reads we received our decision email finally which stated that our decision was made on the 12th and that our documents had been shipped back. The problem is we paid for the VFS global courier labels and the tracking still hasn't went live! We have made a few phone and email enquires and the home office just says it shows it was mailed on the 12th, UPS says they haven't got it yet and we are at a loss! Not only do we not know the decision but we have no idea where our passports and documents even are!

Anyone else had this issue?! What to do next?!

TatianaT
Newly Registered

Re: Decision made on 12th DOCS STILL NOT RETURNED

Post by TatianaT » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:38 am

DustinDep wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:42 pm
Hi Everyone! as the subject reads we received our decision email finally which stated that our decision was made on the 12th and that our documents had been shipped back. The problem is we paid for the VFS global courier labels and the tracking still hasn't went live! We have made a few phone and email enquires and the home office just says it shows it was mailed on the 12th, UPS says they haven't got it yet and we are at a loss! Not only do we not know the decision but we have no idea where our passports and documents even are!

Hi Dustin.
The same thing: decision was made 14th and I still haven't received it. There are some few people in the same situation in Still waiting for decision thread. I contacted both UKVI and VAC. UKVI stated they will escalate the case. VAC haven't replied yet. Normally the decision should be with applicant not later than in 10 working days since decision made. I saw someone's post who's decision made on 25th September and they still haven't received it. Really terrible

FXR_1340
Member of Standing
Scotland

Post by FXR_1340 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:17 am

DustinDep wrote:

I feel your pain!

Fiance Visa was issued in August and the papers required to submit to the Registrar for our wedding will not be in our possession until Nov 1 which is the date given for an appointment to collect from the visa office in Elizabeth New Jersey.

We only discovered the papers were at Elizabeth after an approach to the Visa Centre at Sheffield.

Shambles!!!

Good luck in finding yours.

When the time comes to submit FLR(M) it will be an "In Person" application. There is no way we will let our documents out of our sight again.

DustinDep
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by DustinDep » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:23 pm

TatianaT wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:38 am
DustinDep wrote:

Hi Dustin.
The same thing: decision was made 14th and I still haven't received it. There are some few people in the same situation in Still waiting for decision thread. I contacted both UKVI and VAC. UKVI stated they will escalate the case. VAC haven't replied yet. Normally the decision should be with applicant not later than in 10 working days since decision made. I saw someone's post who's decision made on 25th September and they still haven't received it. Really terrible
Glad to hear we aren't the only ones! It seems like everyone that had an application on hold is having the problem :/ hopefully we will hear something soon. Have you seen any applications on hold that we're approved??

TatianaT
Newly Registered

Post by TatianaT » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:46 pm

DustinDep wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:23 pm
TatianaT wrote:
DustinDep wrote:

Hi Dustin.
Glad to hear we aren't the only ones! It seems like everyone that had an application on hold is having the problem :/ hopefully we will hear something soon. Have you seen any applications on hold that we're approved??
Yes I saw few on this forum and 1 on Russian site. Still no news today. Hopefully Monday we will hear something too :)

TatianaT
Newly Registered

Post by TatianaT » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:49 pm

FXR_1340 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:17 am
DustinDep wrote:

I feel your pain!

Fiance Visa was issued in August and the papers required to submit to the Registrar for our wedding will not be in our possession until Nov 1 which is the date given for an appointment to collect from the visa office in Elizabeth New Jersey.

We only discovered the papers were at Elizabeth after an approach to the Visa Centre at Sheffield.

Shambles!!!
Good luck in finding yours.

When the time comes to submit FLR(M) it will be an "In Person" application. There is no way we will let our documents out of our sight again.
I thought the problem was only at our Visa Application Center but looks like this problem is everywhere now. Really annoying...

TatianaT
Newly Registered

Post by TatianaT » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:00 pm

DustinDep wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:23 pm
TatianaT wrote:
DustinDep wrote:

Hi Dustin.
Hi Dustin,
Have you got any news? I still haven't received no decision....Decision was made 16 days ago

DustinDep
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by DustinDep » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:00 pm

No still nothing! My decision was made on the 12th apparently :( we even bought the expense return shipping labels from UPS and that tracking shows it still hasn't shipped. Have you heard of anymore people on hold getting positive decisions?

DustinDep
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by DustinDep » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:24 pm

No still nothing! My decision was made on the 12th apparently :( we even bought the expense return shipping labels from UPS and that tracking shows it still hasn't shipped. Have you heard of anymore people on hold getting positive decisions?