ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kumar5689
India

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Kumar5689 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying for a UK visa.

We wrote to you on 25 September to advise you that we would update you on your application for a settlement visa by 31 October. We are still working on your application, and are working hard to solve all outstanding cases. We will continue to keep you informed about the progress of your application.

Staff at our Visa Application Centres or contact centres have no influence on cases and cannot provide any further advice so we recommend you do not attend or call the contact centre. Please do not go to a Visa Application Centre until you have received written confirmation that a decision has been made on your application and that your passport is ready to be collected.

We understand this further delay in the processing of your application will be frustrating to you and we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your continued understanding.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

Waiting since December 2016.

Ith

Post by Ith » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:02 pm

vsab101 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:00 pm
Neosprin wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:58 am
Received an email just now! Waiting since March.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We wrote to you on 25 September to advise you that we would update you on your application for a settlement visa by 31 October. We are still working on your application, and are working hard to solve all outstanding cases. We will continue to keep you informed about the progress of your application.

Staff at our Visa Application Centres or contact centres have no influence on cases and cannot provide any further advice so we recommend you do not attend or call the contact centre. Please do not go to a Visa Application Centre until you have received written confirmation that a decision has been made on your application and that your passport is ready to be collected.

We understand this further delay in the processing of your application will be frustrating to you and we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Just the received the same email.
Me too :(

jahan786
Newly Registered

Post by jahan786 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Waiting from may 2017 got 31st october email got email 5 days ago to pay ihs for child and now they send this email . 31st october email is just a scam Dear Sir/Madam,

Kind regards,

abhachandel
Newly Registered

Post by abhachandel » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:23 pm

Ith wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:02 pm
vsab101 wrote:
Neosprin wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kind regards,

Same mail

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:28 pm

abhachandel wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:23 pm
Ith wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:02 pm
vsab101 wrote:
Neosprin wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kind regards,

Same mail
Relly unfair, got it too. Seriously that's enough, enough is enough. WE have to do something guys!

drfmb
Newly Registered
India

Post by drfmb » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Just got below email, waiting since Jan 2017 Biometric date;
Sheffield.VisaSection@fco.gov.uk
11:56 AM (33 minutes ago)

to Sheffield.Visa.
Dear Sir/Madam,

Kind regards,

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Got the same email. Waiting since January 18th. And was watching all of their bulshits.
They have played enough with our lives and played inhuman.
What is next?
This wait is miserable.
Day after day I'm burning inside alone

Mehmoods87
Pakistan

Post by Mehmoods87 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:46 pm

Hi

I have been waiting since January 2017 and received the same email!!!!

They are really taking the piss😡

Ace87
Mood:
Philippines

Post by Ace87 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:50 pm

Neosprin wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kind regards,

I got the same email as well..
When is this going to end?

🙄🙄🙄😐😐😐😤😤😤😤😭😭😭😭
I'm sick of it...

TatianaT
Newly Registered

Post by TatianaT » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:03 pm

Can't believe they are doing this!!!!

Kawal111
India

Post by Kawal111 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:34 pm

Cannot believe it they are playing with our emotions we should do something about it we should not stay quiet!!!!

Rekha2513
Newly Registered
India

Post by Rekha2513 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:34 pm

Got same mail... Waiting since January 2017....

ak80
Sri Lanka

Post by ak80 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:38 pm

I think they are still dealing with EU applications.

jahan786
Newly Registered

Post by jahan786 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:48 pm

All i can say lets stay unite spend 3 hours of you time and email every body you know in govt uk ministers prime minister queen army human rights organizations all news papers all media all mps all member of house of lords all member of uk govt any department top level management . Send them email and curse them when they get 10000s emails all together i am sure they will look into it. They are treating us like slaves most of us are british . Os this the way they treat their citizens . No doubt we are second class citizens . I would sit tonite on my computer and i ll make sure i enail every body in uk govt media and even Queen about this matter . This is last i can do

M2sam
United Kingdom

Post by M2sam » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:10 pm

send letters to the Queen

People wake up! If you don't get movin you won't achieve! All it takes is one envelope and a second class stamp.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:14 pm

M2sam wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:10 pm

People wake up! If you don't get movin you won't achieve! All it takes is one envelope and a second class stamp.
Not sure what you expect the Queen to do for you and all the other waiting :idea:
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

j4v3d
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by j4v3d » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:07 pm

M2sam wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:10 pm

The Queen couldn't care less, nor does the Home Office. Get the local MP to start making calls every single day till they get fed up and process you're application

Meedo7
Pakistan

Post by Meedo7 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:52 pm

Waiting since February 2017
Got that email today

Dear Sir/Madam,

hussain252

Post by hussain252 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:08 pm

hey I applied in june and got the same email today as everyone else here.. phoned my MP and got her involved now. not that it will make a huge difference. she didn't sound to optimistic.

Really frustrating this is specially for the applicants waiting over 6 months. I have seen applications being processed of ppl that applied way after. its so unfair that they don't go in some sort of order no matter how difficult the application is they should process applications in order of date. I'm not talking about priority either this is standard applications.

Liloubash
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Liloubash » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:49 pm

Emm wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:58 am
Liloubash wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:47 pm
Barmo wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:22 pm
Liloubash wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:41 pm
Hi Guys. Pleaaase I need your help!
Applied: 10th of April/priority from Rabat Morocco
On hold email: recieved
Not straightforward email: No
31st Oct email: recieved
My husband called UKVI day before yesterday for a status update the lady he spoke too said she can't see anything and she can't even confirm if it's still awaiting decision and he should call again after 24hours. So yesyerday when he was trying to call again he just got 3 emails from VAC almost at the same time one of them says UKVI has assessed your application and make a decision and the 2 other emails are the same and it say your passports and documents has been recieved and it is ready for collection just emails from TLS. ( NO EMAIL FROM UKVI TO SAY THEY MADE A DECISION)
I went today to the VAC in Rabat they only gave me an envelope that has my passport I opened it No decision no Visa not even a stamp to show that they touched my application at all I ask the staff they said that means its a refusal but am I not gonna recieve the reasons why I was denied?
Please! anybody know what does that mean?
GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYBODY STILL WAITING YOU WILL ALL RECEIVE THE GOOD NEWS INSHA'ALLAH.
I'm very sorry to hear this in 6month waiting very sad!!!but stay strong and believe in God.inshallah you get a positive decision me I apply from Rabat 18april still waiting ykoun khir bent bladi sabri !!!
Thank you do much for your reply I really appreciate it. Yeah I feel so sad I waited for 6 months I travelled all the way to Rabat thinking I finally got my decision but what I got was nothing!! I don't know what does that mean!!!
Hello,The same thing happened to my Hubby in Aug,we got a decision made email on the 16th if Aug,passport collected with no visa,no decision letter.We chased HO with several emails and complaints,my MP followed up as well but we did not receive a decision letter until 19th September wen they emailed a refusal letter.Refused because they think our marriage is not genuine bcos I hv they visited since I had my baby ,Anyway we lodged an appeal. It’s very sad how home office is treating people ,very in human.Why do they keep ppl in suspense before refusal letters? Please chase them up ,don’t give up because I guess they’ve refused u on a silly reason that’s why they did not gv u a letter so that they can get away wit it.Chase them for ur deciision letter ..Good luck
Hi Emm! Thank You for your reply. I got the decision letter today like u said they have regused me on a silly reason tgey are saying my husband didn't provide all the required documents for self-employment when my solicitor confirmed we did ptovide everything needed!!

Liloubash
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Liloubash » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:52 pm

ellie771 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:18 am
Liloubash wrote:
Barmo wrote:
Liloubash wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:41 pm
Hi Guys. Pleaaase I need your help!
Applied: 10th of April/priority from Rabat Morocco
On hold email: recieved
Not straightforward email: No
31st Oct email: recieved
My husband called UKVI day before yesterday for a status update the lady he spoke too said she can't see anything and she can't even confirm if it's still awaiting decision and he should call again after 24hours. So yesyerday when he was trying to call again he just got 3 emails from VAC almost at the same time one of them says UKVI has assessed your application and make a decision and the 2 other emails are the same and it say your passports and documents has been recieved and it is ready for collection just emails from TLS. ( NO EMAIL FROM UKVI TO SAY THEY MADE A DECISION)
I went today to the VAC in Rabat they only gave me an envelope that has my passport I opened it No decision no Visa not even a stamp to show that they touched my application at all I ask the staff they said that means its a refusal but am I not gonna recieve the reasons why I was denied?
Please! anybody know what does that mean?
GOOD LUCK FOR EVERYBODY STILL WAITING YOU WILL ALL RECEIVE THE GOOD NEWS INSHA'ALLAH.
I'm very sorry to hear this in 6month waiting very sad!!!but stay strong and believe in God.inshallah you get a positive decision me I apply from Rabat 18april still waiting ykoun khir bent bladi sabri !!!
Thank you do much for your reply I really appreciate it. Yeah I feel so sad I waited for 6 months I travelled all the way to Rabat thinking I finally got my decision but what I got was nothing!! I don't know what does that mean!!!
hi liloubash, are you sure its been refused? I don't want to give you a false hope but I thought they were no longer putting visa vignettes on the non eu applicants passports! Someone with better knowledge might be able to confirm but until you know for sure don't despair, best of luck!
Hi Ellie771! Yes I got a refusal! I got the decision letter today I am so sad right now. Thank u for ur reply best of luck for u too!

kingsam1
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by kingsam1 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:05 pm

hey guys i just got message on my mobile
the processed visa application for GWF-------- was received on 10/30/2017
i am waiting since jan 2017
what does that means should i go and collect my passport from islamabad

bittu11
Mood:
India

Post by bittu11 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Hi guys
Just read lot of you have received email today but I haven't received any email today. Last mail was about 31 oct. Don't know what it means?? Just have to wait few more days.

TatianaT
Newly Registered

Post by TatianaT » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:19 pm

Liloubash wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:52 pm
ellie771 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:18 am
Liloubash wrote:
Barmo wrote:

hi liloubash, are you sure its been refused? I don't want to give you a false hope but I thought they were no longer putting visa vignettes on the non eu applicants passports! Someone with better knowledge might be able to confirm but until you know for sure don't despair, best of luck!
Hi Ellie771! Yes I got a refusal! I got the decision letter today I am so sad right now. Thank u for ur reply best of luck for u too!
Sorry to read this :( Did they send it by email? Or you got it in VAC? What the reason of refusal? I got decision made too but no decision email or letter yet. The passport is with me because I got it after hold email.

TatianaT
Newly Registered

Post by TatianaT » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:21 pm

bittu11 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:09 pm
Hi guys
Just read lot of you have received email today but I haven't received any email today. Last mail was about 31 oct. Don't know what it means?? Just have to wait few more days.
Hi!
Try to make a request or call them. Probably decision was made. Mine was made 14.10.17 but I haven't received nothing. I found out just because made a request.