ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

koumalo
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Spouse visa

Post by koumalo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 pm

do anyone ever had their visa application decision under priority service within 20 days?
I live in the UK and my wife give birth in Kiev and we apply for settlement of our newborn to enter UK. the priority service suppose to last 15 days and it been 20 days now and hear nothing from them...

please help

smarter1
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa

Post by smarter1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:01 pm

koumalo wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 pm
do anyone ever had their visa application decision under priority service within 20 days?
I live in the UK and my wife give birth in Kiev and we apply for settlement of our newborn to enter UK. the priority service suppose to last 15 days and it been 20 days now and hear nothing from them...

please help
I have not heard of any priority case, which was decided within 15 days.
Are you both holding Ukrainian passport?

Anihun09
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Anihun09 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:18 am

Hey Yes! I applied for Priority Settlement Spouse Visa.. Recently

Applied from : Virginia, U.S.A
Priority : Yes
Biometrics given date : Oct 10th 2017
Documents mailed to UK : Oct 11th 2017
Documents received by Sheffield on : Oct 13th 2017

First call enquiry : Oct 30th 2017 : He said " Waiting for Decision"
The representative said it could take up to 2 months for me to hear something. If i get lucky, I can hear even sooner.

I am not sure, if its the last stage or which stage it is. Our wedding anniversary is on Dec 28th 2018 and It will be our first Christmas together this year,. I am Oh Sooo Nervous!!

koumalo
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by koumalo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:03 pm

smarter1 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:01 pm
koumalo wrote:

please help
I have not heard of any priority case, which was decided within 15 days.
Are you both holding Ukrainian passport?
We both holding a Cameroonian passport. We applied for the baby settlement visa on 4th October 2017 on priority service. We have UK residency permit and work/live in UK. We provided all the necessary documents possible.
The UKVI have not contacted us since their last tracking on decision stage. It been 6 months now. We keep calling and the operator keep telling us to be patient. Because of the calling charges we stop calling.
Is there anything we can do to get a actual reply?

Please help

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:07 pm

koumalo wrote:

please help
According to your opening post above you both hold Ukraine nationality. :?

Are you dual Cameroon/Ukraine nationals? What is your status in the UK? Which category of UK resident 'permit/visa' ?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.