ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Suggestion for extension

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

naren777
Newly Registered

Suggestion for extension

Post by naren777 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:04 pm

Hi I came to London December 2009 in tier 4 student visa..as now I have just completed my master and my visa is expiring in end of November 2017. I was in student visa in all 8years in uk. As it’s been long time here and really don’t wana go back as I have spend my life from age 19-26. I did tried for further studies but double master not possible because of gap and applied for PhD but I didn’t receive any positive response and While consulting with other solicitor they suggesting to apply flro saying I’m in process my phd and request for time and then flro HO and then private and family and after 9 years set O and if I get lucky then setlr application after 2years..I’m really confuse I don’t wana go back as it’s been so long time for me here ..I’m single but marriage or work permit seems not possible for me at the moment..I need best suggestion so that I can stay here for long 2years legally until i can apply for setlr..hope you guys knows my situation more better ..plz suggest me right direction right way to extend.thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Suggestion for extension

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:05 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.