ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Approval - Interesting

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FOCUS

Approval - Interesting

Post by FOCUS » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:20 pm

Hello Every one,

Here is some good news to our group.Yet an another case who received approval in less than a month. One of my friends frd's wife has got her tier1 Entrepreneur Extension approved .

Time line: ( Approximately known frm frd)
Applied 25/09/2017
Biometrics: 07/10/2017 (Received)
Given- Dont know
No complex letter
Approval letter received: 21/10/2017,

Interesting thing here is the Approval letter was dated a week early (than what she has received in post.So her appllication is decided just in a week.
Another Interesting thing I heard is, you know normally the approval letter will be signed at the end, for example as below.
" Name: xxxxxx
Team 1 Sheffield "

Where as in her letter it is..
Name: xxxxx
Temporary Immigration Team, Sheffield

It was surprising the visa was decided just in a week and that too UKVA has appointed a new temporary team to cover the delay of applications .Great news for all. Thought to share to our group memebers who are awaiting for thier outcomes.
All the best to you all , wish u all get some similar news :D

adilzia
Member of Standing

Re: Approval - Interesting

Post by adilzia » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:45 pm

congrats to her

can you please tell me
was approval letter signed for delivery or just normal post ?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Many congratulations to her!

What is her business type? Is her business in profit? Also, was she interviewed with her initial application?

Devin
Pakistan

Post by Devin » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:20 pm

My complex letter was also issued by Temporary Migration Team back in early August. They are also working on weekends as I have seen few people had letters issued on Saturday or Sunday. They are probably getting extra incentive for overtime which makes them happy 😊 and they decide applications quickly. ( Just a theory)

They are also giving quick decisions on cases where applicants were recently interviewed at business premises. But unfortunately its very random process. Some people have been waiting for over a year. A friend of mine waiting since last year October. He had his interview done in March this year but no response. He has contacted them so many times. Its pure luck or perhaps a new process for Temporary Teams to make quick decisions but probably not touching previous applications.

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:43 pm

Sorry for late reply guys, my frd couldnt get hold of her to speak all these days

@adilzia : came to know it was signed for

@sm12 : her business was Tuition Centre , 1st n last year were in loss , no interview ever

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:16 pm

Good for your friend - really happy for her.

But as other members on the farm have mentioned, there appears to be no pattern at all in how they screen applicants and applications. Some people get complex letters and receive a decision in the 8 week time frame while others get the same letter and wait for 18 months!

Here's hoping that more and more approvals come through.

amit8910
India

Post by amit8910 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:51 am

FOCUS wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:43 pm
Sorry for late reply guys, my frd couldnt get hold of her to speak all these days

@adilzia : came to know it was signed for

@sm12 : her business was Tuition Centre , 1st n last year were in loss , no interview ever
Working from home or vo?