ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help required for Asylum Fresh Claim!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ady420
Newly Registered
Argentina

Urgent help required for Asylum Fresh Claim!

Post by ady420 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Hi all. I would like to thanks in advance to all of you for having a look and advising me what to do next.
My Immigration history is as follows.
> Jan 2012 Came to Uk on student visa
> August 2014 College suspended its sponsorship and reported me to HO, However I didnt heard any thing from them, They later claimed that they revoked my leave to remain and sent me a revocation letter which i never got in post.
>September 2014 : Got admission in University after making them aware of every thing about my past circumstances. They offered me a place if I could provide them with bank statements and IELTS 6.5 overall which I did and started taking classes and applied for the CAS letter in order to apply for leave to remain
>December 2014 : They refused me CAS letter stating that they thought I was a home student when they offered me place however they asked for my passport previous visa, bank statements, IELTS which is not the case of home student.
> February 2015: I was arrested by Police for Fraud! Immigration attended the Police station and served me w served me with notice of liability of remova (overstayer)l. However I was given 50 hours community service work by the Court and I was released on reporting conditions by home office.
>April 2015: I was complying with my reporting conditions and waiting for the community work to start, when I was caught working Illegally by Home office and was detained, later I was served with the ticket back to Pakistan.
>May 2015: I refused to take the ticket and claimed asylum in detention centre and was put on detained fast track by home office. I had my screening interview where I stated that I owe money to people in Pakistan which I couldnt pay and I could get my self killed if returned to Pakistan.
>July 2015: A legal aid solicitor attended prior to my substantive interview where I told her that I am afraid to go back due to being gay and atheist and showed her scars on my body resulted as a result of torture. I was released one day prior to my interview as lawyer managed to get some referral from Helen Bamber foundation. I was given accommodation from Home office in Leeds.
>August 2015: the hostel staff asked me to provide my previous bank statements and proof of ownership of car which was in my name before being detained. I went out for a week from the HO accommodation in order to provide them with all proofs. After comming back with all the proofs after a week I was denied entry in the premises as they had declared me absconded and withdraw my case. Police came back and arrested me for breach of my community order which I was given earlier in 2015. The judge again released me because I was in detention at that time.
> Decemeber 2015: Fresh claim application in FSU liverpool.
> March 2017: Got a letter from home office to attend for substantive interview in Liverpool. when I went there on the date of interview they sent me home stating that I am not fit for interview and suspended the interview on medical grounds.
> August 2017: Got invitation for the interview again and and I was interviewed in Liverpool. It was just like Asylum interview and they just asked me 110 questions in regard to my all three claims, Atheist, Gay, Money. I provided them with my medical reports, verdict (fatwa) from Pakistan and few other documents.

I am waiting for the next decision. Can any one please guide me what they would do next. Is there any chance of getting the asylum or they would refuse it straight away. any help and comments would be appreciated.

ady420
Newly Registered
Argentina

Re: Urgent help required for Asylum Fresh Claim!

Post by ady420 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:30 pm

What is the average processing time after the Asylum fresh claim interview where I was never interviewed for Asylum normal interview in the first place? please help me in this regard and share your thoughts

Rai71
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rai71 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Did they send you any bio metrics enrollment after this interview ?

ady420
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by ady420 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:26 pm

Rai71 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:51 pm
Rai71
No They have had my biometrics on paper few times whilst I was in detention. Other than that I applied for work permission after one year of my fresh claim and they refused it, apart from that letter and interview letter I didnt have any thing from HO.

flamenco88
Newly Registered

Post by flamenco88 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:58 pm

ady can I ask you why the home office refused to give you a work permit after one year ?
on which ground the refused .thnx

ady420
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by ady420 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:06 pm

flamenco88 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:58 pm
ady can I ask you why the home office refused to give you a work permit after one year ?
on which ground the refused .thnx
Yes Flamenco88 I was caught working illegally in April 2015 and detained before claiming asylum, When applied for work permission after one year of fresh claim in November 2016 they said that you have been working illegaly so we are refusing this and all future requests for permission to work.

siasatpk
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by siasatpk » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:27 pm

ady420 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:13 pm
Hi all. I would like to thanks in advance to all of you for having a look and advising me what to do next.
My Immigration history is as follows.
> Jan 2012 Came to Uk on student visa
> August 2014 College suspended its sponsorship and reported me to HO, However I didnt heard any thing from them, They later claimed that they revoked my leave to remain and sent me a revocation letter which i never got in post.
>September 2014 : Got admission in University after making them aware of every thing about my past circumstances. They offered me a place if I could provide them with bank statements and IELTS 6.5 overall which I did and started taking classes and applied for the CAS letter in order to apply for leave to remain
>December 2014 : They refused me CAS letter stating that they thought I was a home student when they offered me place however they asked for my passport previous visa, bank statements, IELTS which is not the case of home student.
> February 2015: I was arrested by Police for Fraud! Immigration attended the Police station and served me w served me with notice of liability of remova (overstayer)l. However I was given 50 hours community service work by the Court and I was released on reporting conditions by home office.
>April 2015: I was complying with my reporting conditions and waiting for the community work to start, when I was caught working Illegally by Home office and was detained, later I was served with the ticket back to Pakistan.
>May 2015: I refused to take the ticket and claimed asylum in detention centre and was put on detained fast track by home office. I had my screening interview where I stated that I owe money to people in Pakistan which I couldnt pay and I could get my self killed if returned to Pakistan.
>July 2015: A legal aid solicitor attended prior to my substantive interview where I told her that I am afraid to go back due to being gay and atheist and showed her scars on my body resulted as a result of torture. I was released one day prior to my interview as lawyer managed to get some referral from Helen Bamber foundation. I was given accommodation from Home office in Leeds.
>August 2015: the hostel staff asked me to provide my previous bank statements and proof of ownership of car which was in my name before being detained. I went out for a week from the HO accommodation in order to provide them with all proofs. After comming back with all the proofs after a week I was denied entry in the premises as they had declared me absconded and withdraw my case. Police came back and arrested me for breach of my community order which I was given earlier in 2015. The judge again released me because I was in detention at that time.
> Decemeber 2015: Fresh claim application in FSU liverpool.
> March 2017: Got a letter from home office to attend for substantive interview in Liverpool. when I went there on the date of interview they sent me home stating that I am not fit for interview and suspended the interview on medical grounds.
> August 2017: Got invitation for the interview again and and I was interviewed in Liverpool. It was just like Asylum interview and they just asked me 110 questions in regard to my all three claims, Atheist, Gay, Money. I provided them with my medical reports, verdict (fatwa) from Pakistan and few other documents.

I am waiting for the next decision. Can any one please guide me what they would do next. Is there any chance of getting the asylum or they would refuse it straight away. any help and comments would be appreciated.
you been through alot bro! how did you arrange fatwas etc btw

and also could you not apply based on your stay or it wasnt long enough,so you werent taken at uni and you stay was a couple of years?

i have a question ''what it someone's stay is longer and have ties to uk,can they apply leave outside immigration rules,discretionary leave to remain? ,i hope you dont mind asking you question instead of answering to yours,hope it got answered by other users who could..''

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:25 pm

Surely Pakistan is a big place. If they can kill you there they can get someone in UK to kill you.

And you only declared this three years after entering UK?

Doesn't stack up to me...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

ady420
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by ady420 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:06 pm

siasatpk wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:27 pm
ady420 wrote:

and also could you not apply based on your stay or it wasnt long enough,so you werent taken at uni and you stay was a couple of years?

i have a question ''what it someone's stay is longer and have ties to uk,can they apply leave outside immigration rules,discretionary leave to remain? ,i hope you dont mind asking you question instead of answering to yours,hope it got answered by other users who could..''
Hi Siaset, Yes I have been through a lot but Fatwa was issued in my name when i Last been to Pakistan in 2013, so through some friends I managed to get those documents from Pakistan, I dont have any close ties in UK as per rules for DL they say that you should be between 18-25 and you have spend atleast half of your life in UK, which is not in my case so there are no basis to apply on that route.
Answer to your query is that It depends to be honest who is the close tie in UK. like if you have a british child
then its easier to get DL but if you have European or british partner and you your self has no valid leave to remain in UK then it is pretty much difficult although sumpreme court has ruled out in favor of CASA case I think. But its pretty hard to prove your genuine relation with your spouse and you have to show home office that why your spouse cant move to your country of origin. Having said that please note I am not a legal Immigration adviser, I am just giving you information upto my knowledge. Thanks and wish you all the luck

ady420
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by ady420 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:25 pm
Surely Pakistan is a big place. If they can kill you there they can get someone in UK to kill you.

And you only declared this three years after entering UK?

Doesn't stack up to me...
First of all i would like to thankyou as you managed to get some time out and been through my post. In answer to your suspense I would like to say I had spent a very rough life in Pakistan after being aware of my sexuality and the pinpoint is that I have been abused by my family, cultural, social and religious aspects in Paksitan It was like a mental and Physical torture. Being gay is normal thing here but not over there and it is very hard to make it believe to your self if you have got different tendencies from other people. Thats how i lost my faith in my religion and the matter of fact is you cant question some thing about religion in Pakistan and on top of that being gay, you can imagine that! Plus can I ask you have you ever been to Pakistan if not then let me tell you Pakistan in fact is a big country, but at end of the day I wont be able to practice my sexual and religious believes openly there, as there would be condemned and result in disgrace! As I am mentally sick I have accepted who and what I am and I cant live in fear of being caught! I came here as student and I was bona fide Student Plus I am a CCIE if you dont know what it is just give your self a couple more minutes and google it! I didnt know I could claim asylum on my basis as most of the other kids of 17 years old when you are leaving your own country! I wanted to study and find a good job and settled down but when they caught me and tried to remove me then I had got no other option disclosing all the facts and telling them ultimate truth, Hope It does stack up to you now :)

siasatpk
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by siasatpk » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:02 am

ady420 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:06 pm
siasatpk wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:27 pm
ady420 wrote:

Hi Siaset, Yes I have been through a lot but Fatwa was issued in my name when i Last been to Pakistan in 2013, so through some friends I managed to get those documents from Pakistan, I dont have any close ties in UK as per rules for DL they say that you should be between 18-25 and you have spend atleast half of your life in UK, which is not in my case so there are no basis to apply on that route.
Answer to your query is that It depends to be honest who is the close tie in UK. like if you have a british child
then its easier to get DL but if you have European or british partner and you your self has no valid leave to remain in UK then it is pretty much difficult although sumpreme court has ruled out in favor of CASA case I think. But its pretty hard to prove your genuine relation with your spouse and you have to show home office that why your spouse cant move to your country of origin. Having said that please note I am not a legal Immigration adviser, I am just giving you information upto my knowledge. Thanks and wish you all the luck
is criterion for DL that strict? 18-25 with half life spent in the UK?,+ can someone apply outside immigration rules? LOTR?