ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP received earlier than the decision letter

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ninkas
Poland

BRP received earlier than the decision letter

Post by ninkas » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:39 pm

Good afternoon to all
Not sure if there was a post regarding this subject and I missed it,if its a case Moderators please feel free to remove it.
Myself EeA and my non Eea husband applied for PR online ,on 4th if August. We posted all supporting documents on 14th of August.Got an email with case IDs on the very next day after online application. My husband sent his biometrics and received his COA in the beginning of September.Online status of our applicationn show awaiting decision message till present.Yesterday,out of a blue we received my husband’s BRP delivered by courier. I’m not sure what to think about it.We haven’t received any decision letter ,nor our documents but my hubby has got BPR.I guess my PR is granted as I was his sponsor, am I right or wrong? Shall we start celebrating our first step towards BC or is it some kind of glitch?
Your input will be appreciated
Eea +nonEea married couple

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Re: BRP received earlier than the decision letter

Post by Hstepper07 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:20 pm

ninkas wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:39 pm
Good afternoon to all
Not sure if there was a post regarding this subject and I missed it,if its a case Moderators please feel free to remove it.
Myself EeA and my non Eea husband applied for PR online ,on 4th if August. We posted all supporting documents on 14th of August.Got an email with case IDs on the very next day after online application. My husband sent his biometrics and received his COA in the beginning of September.Online status of our applicationn show awaiting decision message till present.Yesterday,out of a blue we received my husband’s BRP delivered by courier. I’m not sure what to think about it.We haven’t received any decision letter ,nor our documents but my hubby has got BPR.I guess my PR is granted as I was his sponsor, am I right or wrong? Shall we start celebrating our first step towards BC or is it some kind of glitch?
Your input will be appreciated
Probably right if you are the sponsor. Happened to me. I received my PR card before the letter

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:24 pm

[/quote]
Probably right if you are the sponsor. Happened to me. I received my PR card before the letter
[/quote]
Thank you for your reply Hstepper07.Knowing that we aren’t the only ones put my mind at ease.

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:53 am

UPdate : all documents including my PR blue book arrived today 🤗

Hstepper07
Nigeria

Post by Hstepper07 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:47 pm

ninkas wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:53 am
UPdate : all documents including my PR blue book arrived today 🤗
Fantastic. :D You had nothing to worry about. Really happy for you and all the best.

ninkas
Poland

Post by ninkas » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:19 pm

Fantastic. :D You had nothing to worry about. Really happy for you and all the best.
[/quote]

Thank you very much ! All the best to you too :lol: :x