ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Helps are needed urgently, Tier 4 Visa Refusal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mycroft Frederik
Newly Registered
China

Helps are needed urgently, Tier 4 Visa Refusal

Post by Mycroft Frederik » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:06 am

I am a current International postgraduate student at Queen Mary University of London, and finished my undergraduate studies at the another university in London. By the time i came back to UK and submitted my Visa extension for my master degree at 12/09/2017.

Today I received the refusal letter from the home office which says that my financial evidence doesn't satisfy the requirement in possession of the required level of funds for 28 days 245ZX(d), it also states that "However, between 18 August 2017 and 21 August 2017 your bank statement state that you were in possession of no more than £33.11". I checked the bank statement, the date I submitted my application, at the time the sufficient money in my account was less than 28 days, thus apparently the administrative review won't help me at all.

I received this letter today but which was sent out by 26/10/2017. By the time I read this letter, my BRP(Biometric residents permit) has just expired on 30th/10/2017, and the home office didn't return my passport.

I would like to ask if it is still possible I could submit a new Tier 4 application without having my passport with me, what are the eligible options i have right now?

Can anyone help me with this situation urgently. Many Thanks!

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: Helps are needed urgently, Tier 4 Visa Refusal

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:11 am

Mycroft Frederik wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:06 am
I am a current International postgraduate student at Queen Mary University of London, and finished my undergraduate studies at the another university in London. By the time i came back to UK and submitted my Visa extension for my master degree at 12/09/2017.

Today I received the refusal letter from the home office which says that my financial evidence doesn't satisfy the requirement in possession of the required level of funds for 28 days 245ZX(d), it also states that "However, between 18 August 2017 and 21 August 2017 your bank statement state that you were in possession of no more than £33.11". I checked the bank statement, the date I submitted my application, at the time the sufficient money in my account was less than 28 days, thus apparently the administrative review won't help me at all.

I received this letter today but which was sent out by 26/10/2017. By the time I read this letter, my BRP(Biometric residents permit) has just expired on 30th/10/2017, and the home office didn't return my passport.

I would like to ask if it is still possible I could submit a new Tier 4 application without having my passport with me, what are the eligible options i have right now?

Can anyone help me with this situation urgently. Many Thanks!
Passports are not returned if the visa is refused inside UK but you can check with senior members for more accurate response.
Thanks

Mycroft Frederik
Newly Registered
China

Post by Mycroft Frederik » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:13 am

thanks!

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Mycroft Frederik wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:06 am
While in theory someone can make a Tier 4 application in the UK without a passport, you need urgent advice from your Tier 4 sponsor about whether you are eligible to do so and, if you are, whether they are happy to issue you a CAS for a new application.

Your particular university has a very well-resourced and highly regarded Advice and Counselling Service which offers free immigration advice. Start with this excellent information on their website:

https://www.welfare.qmul.ac.uk/guides/t ... s-go-wrong

If you are thinking of acting on any advice you get here, I very strongly urge you to double-check it with the above people at your Tier 4 sponsor university.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.