ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

overstayer-plse help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jackie11858
Newly Registered

overstayer-plse help

Post by jackie11858 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:25 am

Hi,I overstayed in UK and planned to go home and apply for a visa and come back,I was caught by immigration at exit and noticing I had overstayed wrote something in my pp and then for some reason they did not believe the pp was mine coz I looked a bit different so they asked me to place two fingers(one from each hand) on a reader and when nothing came out,they just asked me to leave.I had never been fingerprinted before and I want to know whether that means my prints are now on HO system,NOTE.the official did not enter my details or any info on the prints reader,I just placed it and removed,plse if anybody here has had their fingerprints taken,how is it stored?
thanks

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:25 pm

Your prints would have been checked against the Immigration Fingerprint database, but NOT recorded. They're looking (principally) for people who have claimed asylum in a false identity, so that they can chalk up another "asylum removal".

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:29 pm

Admn

please note about illegal queations , asked by fradulent peoples and innocent members are indirectly helping them to fiddle system