ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Extension Refused due to salary

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SyedArif
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 2 General Extension Refused due to salary

Post by SyedArif » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:39 pm

I applied for Tier 2 extension visa after successful completion of my three years. My employer has Tier 2 General. We didnt notice the minimum salary of the SOC I applied which was £38000. My salary was £34,000. My application has been refused due to not meeting the requirement. My organization has now increased the salary after salary reviews that matches and fullfill UKBA condition of minimum 38000. I am now making fresh application. Can UKBA put any other objection that why we were not informed about the raise or employer has to to labor market test etc. Please advice. Syed

dan883

Re: Tier 2 General Extension Refused due to salary

Post by dan883 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:38 pm

Don't think HO will ask that

What is your code and what was your working hour?

sahidpatel22

Re: Tier 2 General Extension Refused due to salary

Post by sahidpatel22 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:23 am

SyedArif wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:39 pm
I applied for Tier 2 extension visa after successful completion of my three years. My employer has Tier 2 General. We didnt notice the minimum salary of the SOC I applied which was £38000. My salary was £34,000. My application has been refused due to not meeting the requirement. My organization has now increased the salary after salary reviews that matches and fullfill UKBA condition of minimum 38000. I am now making fresh application. Can UKBA put any other objection that why we were not informed about the raise or employer has to to labor market test etc. Please advice. Syed
Hi Syed
Make sure your hours matches to your Soc codes experienced worker salary. And your employer don't need to do labour market test as this is an extension for the same worker working in same organisation and with same job code. But I would suggest this time you do priority visa application. And also if your visa has expired on the time of 2nd application you're not allow to work while your visa is in process.
I have same situation and I did fresh application but unfortunately I couldn't do priority application. So I am now awaiting for my decision and this waiting is very stressful 😄