ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raja786
Pakistan

Interview

Post by raja786 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:09 am

WE had interview today at our office it went very well If you know about business then nothing to worry about. All questions were almost same as already posted on forum.
Timeline
Application posted end of February
Complex letter Start of April
Any idea how long they take after interview?
Thanks

tierloop
United Kingdom

Re: Interview

Post by tierloop » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:32 am

Wish you best of luck.
Some of the members got visa within a month after interview and some of them still waiting for months. It varies.
Assuming the new temporary immigration team might sort it out quickly.
I was wondering have they asked for any extra documents to be provided or emailed?

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Are you work from home/Virtual office? or do you have physical office? Did they take any new documents from you after interview.? thanks

elvaye
Newly Registered
China

Post by elvaye » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi,

I had an interview today as well, two officers came to my home address which I registered at company house, but I don't trade from here, I use Regus to work and meet clients etc.
They told me straight away after the interview they don't know how long it will take, I didn't even ask for that...Looks like they've been chased quite a lot haha.
Yeah like you said all the questions are the same listed in other posts. The interview went well, but they did ask me about how can I monitor how many hours my employee works every day. This I couldn't give proof, I suggest people who are going to have interview be prepared for that. How do you know if they are not overworked? (Although no one would overwork if not been monitored every day, but do prepare this)
Last, let's hope for the best result for our interviews. Good luck!

Elva

Capri
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Capri » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Best of luck elvaye and raja786, and pry for me as I had received call from HO, they will call me next week to see me.

raja786
Pakistan

Post by raja786 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:19 am

tierloop wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:32 am
Wish you best of luck.
Some of the members got visa within a month after interview and some of them still waiting for months. It varies.
Assuming the new temporary immigration team might sort it out quickly.
I was wondering have they asked for any extra documents to be provided or emailed?
Thank you. Hoping for good news soon.
They took recent contracts, invoices and attendance sheet with them. Also, copy of director loan agreement and bank statements wich shows money transfered to business acct.

raja786
Pakistan

Post by raja786 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:26 am

Aabdulwaheed wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:45 pm
Are you work from home/Virtual office? or do you have physical office? Did they take any new documents from you after interview.? thanks
I have Office with Regus. Although recent office address wasn't updated in their system as we changed OFFICE after application and sent change of circumstances form. But when they rang for interview I confirmed the address and gave them new address which we changed couple of months ago. Yes, they took recent contracts, invoices, director loan agreement and bank statements with them.

raja786
Pakistan

Post by raja786 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:36 am

elvaye wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:13 pm
Hi,

I had an interview today as well, two officers came to my home address which I registered at company house, but I don't trade from here, I use Regus to work and meet clients etc.
They told me straight away after the interview they don't know how long it will take, I didn't even ask for that...Looks like they've been chased quite a lot haha.
Yeah like you said all the questions are the same listed in other posts. The interview went well, but they did ask me about how can I monitor how many hours my employee works every day. This I couldn't give proof, I suggest people who are going to have interview be prepared for that. How do you know if they are not overworked? (Although no one would overwork if not been monitored every day, but do prepare this)
Last, let's hope for the best result for our interviews. Good luck!

Elva
Best of luck buddy. WE HAVE proper office with Regus and work from there. they took office agreement and recent rent invoice with them. They been very polite and friendly. As said if someone is genuine entrepreneur and knows well about business operation then nothing to worry at all.
Please update when you get any response next.

raja786
Pakistan

Post by raja786 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:39 am

Capri wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:44 pm
Best of luck elvaye and raja786, and pry for me as I had received call from HO, they will call me next week to see me.
Good luck mate. thanks

Ent2017
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Post by Ent2017 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:03 pm

Hi Raja

When you say *statements wich shows money transfered to business acct*.....are you talking about your personal bank statements showing the 50k transfer to your business account or just the Business statement showing 50k transfer?

Also did they ask you how you got the 50k and also to show proof...

Thanks

raja786
Pakistan

Post by raja786 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:20 pm

Ent2017 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:03 pm
Hi Raja

When you say *statements wich shows money transfered to business acct*.....are you talking about your personal bank statements showing the 50k transfer to your business account or just the Business statement showing 50k transfer?

Also did they ask you how you got the 50k and also to show proof...

Thanks
BUSINESS bank statements which shows director loan is transfered to business account.

Amz

Post by Amz » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:45 am

I had an interview done on 3rd November as well :) The interview took 1 hour and 15 mins. all the questions were same as before, the lady was more focused on my employees and my market research conducted as part of my start-up and the reason i based my office where it is.

For employees time and track , i had employee time sheets filled and signed in properly for past 3.5 years so she took pictures of a few and gave back the documents to me.

In terms of additional documents, I had everything prepared and with me, so whatever she needed, i had it ready.

I did ask her about the decision times and she was unaware of this since she claimed it was different department in Sheffield. Although she did wish me best of luck for the visa :)

Best of luck everyone who is waiting. Inshallah things would be fine.

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Emirates » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:52 pm

Hi Amz.

When you say time sheet do you use any specific software or just normal excel sheet. Please elaborate. Thanks.