ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Helps are needed urgently, Tier 4 Visa Refusal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alishah123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Helps are needed urgently, Tier 4 Visa Refusal

Post by Alishah123 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Hello people. I have applied a second time for ukvi as my first application was a rejection. I dared and made a second one. The reason that they gave for my first rejection were really absurd. I have been asked 3 main question. When they asked about the university, i wanted to tell them about the speciality of the course thatmy university is providing me but couldn’t remember to mention it at the last moment. So I mean i stated other points also but forgot to mention the modules. Is it alright or big deal as I am applying for the second time. I hope for the best this time.
Also i feel they are a bit unfair with some students because i was talking to another student from my uni and she is from palestine. Her interview didn’t really asked alot of question and she didn’t mentioned the modules eiter. What i have noticed is her english is weak too and after all that she got the visa. I could not make any sense of it.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Helps are needed urgently, Tier 4 Visa Refusal

Post by Casa » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:04 pm

The member's thread you tagged your post onto is not a general discussion thread on Tier 4 refusals. I have moved this to your own topic.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: Helps are needed urgently, Tier 4 Visa Refusal

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:39 am

It depends on ECO how he assesses your application and they decide if you are genuine or not. You should be able to see many members on this forum in last few months with same issue and they challenged the decision as they know ECO made the mistake and they even won. 200 Universities and you going in 1. Why you going to this university.Ofcourse if wont be the building or area but the course contents (modules) and ranking which would take you to go to your selected university. when they ask you about the university why this university just start from modules directly as this was the main reason to select this university and how will this course and modules will help you in your future career. You need check 2nd interview thread for more information. Goodluck.