ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cash Savings Route

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zubbshah
Mood:
India

Cash Savings Route

Post by zubbshah » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:54 pm

Hello Guys,

My wife recently had the spouse visas granted ( June 2017) on the basis of my financial requirement, income over £18600

Now shes here, got the visas for 33 months, so after that period when she is eligible for extension, to meet financial requirement, can we show cash savings in the account (62,500)

also for each eligible year do we have to show that savings for 6 months ? for eg.

1st year ( 12 months period) = 01- June- 2017 to 31 May- 2018 = any 6 months balance = £62500
2nd year (12 months period) = 01- June- 2018 to 31 May 2019 =any 6 months balance = £62500
3rd Year (balance period 9 months period) = 01- June 2019 to 06-03-2020 = any 6 month balance = £62500

so for each year do we have to show that for 6 months we have this cash saving so that we can apply on the basis of cash savings route ?

or just for last year (3rd year) we can show that ?

any inputs will be greatly appreciated guys.

thanks again.

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Cash Savings Route

Post by michali » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:49 pm

Yes, you can use savings for the next visa...and for ILR. All you need are original or certified bank statements for the six months preceding the application showing that the entire amount has been in the account during that time. Also a declaration of the source of the savings.

zubbshah
Mood:
India

Post by zubbshah » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:37 pm

thanks for your reply michali.

but i am still not clear.

do i need to show the savings for 6 months for each and every year ? or just for 6 months during her next extension ?

hope you get my question?

also will the savings be valid in the form of fixed deposit in her account in india
or it has to be a UK based bank account no ?

Declaration = From her father ? will that be valid ?

thanks again for your help.
michali wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:49 pm
Yes, you can use savings for the next visa...and for ILR. All you need are original or certified bank statements for the six months preceding the application showing that the entire amount has been in the account during that time. Also a declaration of the source of the savings.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:01 am

zubbshah wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:37 pm
thanks for your reply michali.

but i am still not clear.

do i need to show the savings for 6 months for each and every year ? or just for 6 months during her next extension ?

hope you get my question?

also will the savings be valid in the form of fixed deposit in her account in india
or it has to be a UK based bank account no ?

Declaration = From her father ? will that be valid ?

thanks again for your help.
michali wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:49 pm
On extension.

The funds have to be liquid funds AIUI, ie NOT fixed deposits. Declaration from her showing some sort of audit trail as to the veracity of the funds.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:32 pm

11 wrote:The Respondent-™s belated attempt to modify the reasons for refusal letter is mistaken and inadmissible. As a matter of simple banking law, repayment of a fixed deposit cannot be refused. The consequence of early repayment is that interest is forfeited. Thus the funds were correctly accepted as available in the reasons for refusal letter.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.