ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP documents

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lucia17
Newly Registered
Slovakia

EEA FP documents

Post by Lucia17 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Hi,

I would need advice with the following matter.

We intend to travel to the UK with my husband (non-EEA) to visit my parents who live there for Christmas. I am an EEA national, and was staying with my husband abroad since summer. Last time we applied we were refused because they doubted the nature of our relationship. Well, I am pregnant now.

The question is this: if we provide my permanent residence, my private insurance and a letter from a doctor here that I am pregnant- will that be enough if we travel to the UK together? Or will they view it as us riding on NHS? Alternatively, I can only say we'll travel to the UK and not mention I am pregnant, it is not really anywhere in the form. We have a valid Schengen visa as well.

I have a company in the UK but I was not taking any salary and was investing into new stock instead, now that I think about it receiving money every month would be better but its too late. I can only receive 1 month and possibly have a contract- not sure if that would be viewed favourably or actually hinder the application.

Any advice on how to handle the application? Thanks in advance.