ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Admin Review/FRESH APPLICATION Advice PLEASE!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Akul
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Admin Review/FRESH APPLICATION Advice PLEASE!

Post by Akul » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:14 pm

hi all,

I applied for an extension on my tier 1 graduate entrepreneur visa on 23th september, 2017. I received a visa refusal letter on the 3rd of novemeber but the letter is dated for 30th october. Visa was refused as I used a joint account and my name wasnt stated on the statement. It says I can apply for an admin review in 14 days. I was planing to apply for admin review, but I wanted to know if it is possible to make a new fresh application for graduate tier 1 extension with new bank statements and details before I get the outcome for Admin review. I wanted to make a new application by 22nd November as I can collect the right statements by then. Will I be considered as an overstayer?

your advice will be much appreciated. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Admin Review/FRESH APPLICATION Advice PLEASE!

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Submitting a new application will automatically withdraw the Admin Review if it has not been decided and end your Section 3C protection and you will be an overstayer from the date your last visa expired.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tierloop
United Kingdom

Post by tierloop » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:23 pm

If you apply for admin review then it will give you extra time in order to sort out the documents for fresh application.

Akul
Newly Registered
India

Post by Akul » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:45 pm

Will becoming a overstayer affect my chances of getting the visa extension from fresh application?, provided I give them the right documents.

Faheemryk
Pakistan

Post by Faheemryk » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:30 pm

Akul wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:45 pm
Will becoming a overstayer affect my chances of getting the visa extension from fresh application?, provided I give them the right documents.
If your fresh application is successful, then period of overstaying will be ignored