ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence Appeal Pending What is my status

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shujah

Re: Long Residence Appeal Pending What is my status

Post by Shujah » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:06 pm

Obie wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:50 am
They should have considered the case as at the date of the hearing, as it is a human right case.

My next question is whether you still had a visa when your application was refused?
i applied my application 1 week before my visa expired. at that time i had shortage of 8 months to reach to 10 years. 4 months they took to process my application and after that they refused it by saying that i had shortage of 4 months to reach to 10 years. they gave me right of appeal to launch within 14 working days and i did that within that timeline.

Shujah

Post by Shujah » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:17 am

Hi All,

I am still waiting for my application outcome. its been more than 6 months now. Homeoffice application tracking website says reference number not recognized.

Does anyone have a similar situation.

Any help much appreciated.

thanks,

Shujah

Post by Shujah » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:39 am

Hi all,

Following is my Case history:
Applied 10 years based ILR in January 2016 couple of months before completing 10 years.

Applied for ILR: ------ Jan/2016
Refusal based on early application (with right of appeal): ------ May/2016
Appealed against refusal: ------ 06/2016
Attended hearing: ------ 23/3/2017
Appeal refused but futher appeal rights given:-------04/2017

Applied fresh application set (lr):-------05/2017
Biometrics done:------06/2017
received letter from HO saying Fee page is missing. fill the fee form and send it back within 10 days:-------17/10/2017

Can anyone tell me how long more do i need to wait to get application decision as its alredy been six months passed?

sanshah

Post by sanshah » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:50 pm

It does not make any sense that how come HO can say that they are missing the fee page. The first thing home office do is deduct the fee, and they never send a biometric letter until the appropriate fee is paid.

Shujah

Post by Shujah » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:27 pm

This is whay happend with me. I did Biometrics in a same month when I sent my application but they didnt deduct my fee. Now after 6 months they deducted it. I dont know how long more do I need to wait for.

sanshah

Post by sanshah » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:52 am

No one can tell you the estimation of time, as it vary from case to case, some people have been waiting for nearly 2 years for the outcome wheras some got decision within 4 to 6 months. No one can predict what home office is upto.

Shujah

Post by Shujah » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:41 am

lets hope for the best