ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement for Fresh Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Asif2017
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Bank Statement for Fresh Application

Post by Asif2017 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:21 am

Dear Seniors,

I am planning to file a fresh application for Tier1 Entrepreneur and currently in the phase of gathering all required documents, but one thing I am not sure about is number of days 200k investment fund should be sitting in account when funds come from Father. I know generally it is said to have money in account for 90 days but does below statement from HO guideline means a declaration letter stating funds are given from him(Father) will be sufficient if statement is less than 90 days ?

"If you are using money which has been transferred from a third party to you less than 90 days
before the application, then you will need to supply the evidence required for third party funding"

I will appreciate your advice.

Many Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Bank Statement for Fresh Application

Post by marcnath » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:26 am

Yes, that's correct. If it is in your account for less that 90 days, you would provide the third party funding evidence.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Asif2017
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Asif2017 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Thanks alot for making clear!

Should that be simple signed affidavit from Father that this money is given to me from him or there is specific format like there is one for Bank statement ? and do I need to submit Father's bank statement as well in this case ?

Will appreciate your advice.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Asif2017 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:47 pm
Thanks alot for making clear!

Should that be simple signed affidavit from Father that this money is given to me from him or there is specific format like there is one for Bank statement ? and do I need to submit Father's bank statement as well in this case ?

Will appreciate your advice.
There is a template provided in the guidance / in the Appendix at the end of the document. Follow it as closely as possible
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Asif2017
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Asif2017 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:02 am

Thanks Marcnath, I found the format in the Guidance document!