ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Further submission in Asylum Uk (fresh claim)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rai71
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Further submission in Asylum Uk (fresh claim)

Post by Rai71 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Dear friends , I have submitted further submission on the basis of sexuality in the UK in 2015 . I have received a interview letter from home office in January 2017. In February 2017 I received a letter for Biometrics Enrollment from home office . I have done my bio metrics and I am still waiting for decision ,
Can anyone tell me how long it takes ? or what's outcome ? Thanks Rai

flamenco88
Newly Registered

Re: Further submission in Asylum Uk (fresh claim)

Post by flamenco88 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:40 pm

yh it might take time I am the same also I dun my interview march but still waiting till now ..I gave the biometrics 4 weeks ago but still no decision .

Rai71
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rai71 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Thank you so much . please inform me if you receive any decision .

ady420
Newly Registered
Argentina

Post by ady420 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:08 pm

Hi Rai! hope this finds you well, Did you hear any thing back from them? I changed my address from manchester to Luton and today I called Manchester Reporting center they told me that I have to report in some police station in luton and they will post me the paper work! is this some thing normal? other than that no update on my case :(

Rai71
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rai71 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Not yet just waiting . And yes you don't need to worry about signing its normal .

izak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by izak » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:08 am

What was the interview about? I made a further submission in Liverpool 12 April 2017, today at my monthly report at home office they pulled me for a surprise interview. I have been going 10 years reporting to this place and haven't been taken for interview. They asked bunch of question about my current situation in UK and other question from my home country. Simple questions. I am just wondering if this is connected to my further submission or it is just an update on their data?

Rai71
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rai71 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:13 pm

izak wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:08 am
What was the interview about? I made a further submission in Liverpool 12 April 2017, today at my monthly report at home office they pulled me for a surprise interview. I have been going 10 years reporting to this place and haven't been taken for interview. They asked bunch of question about my current situation in UK and other question from my home country. Simple questions. I am just wondering if this is connected to my further submission or it is just an update on their data?
Its n
Its normal Do not worry .If they need your interview about further submission they will send you letter.

izak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by izak » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:15 pm

Thank you for the answer but what was your interview about without giving personal info. Was it about your current situation, GP, how you support yourself, address, driver licence, work, family in UK. And some question about back home...?

In the letter you received does it specifically say the interview is about your further submission? And was there question related to document you provided in you further submission?

Rai71
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Rai71 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Detailed interview about further submission.

Underslavery
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by Underslavery » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:24 pm

Izak ,you will be going to court and they will definitely ask how you have been supporting yourself,relationships,home,work,what have you don positive in the country 😞,I know when you have no right to live and no national insurance number but they don’t care about that and you must go there with a handful evidence and make sure you do .i would suggest you to take some British people whine they know you ,relative,friends .....

izak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by izak » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:53 pm

Thank you for the heads up, I will get prepared just in case this comes true.

rosemaryeddy
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Post by rosemaryeddy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:38 pm

Rai71 have you heard anything from home office.keep us updated

Lexbernard
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Lexbernard » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:03 am

Hi everyone
Please does anyone know or have experienced the implications of rebooking further submission of asylum.