ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP ME....

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Its grace
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

PLEASE HELP ME....

Post by Its grace » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:06 pm

Compliment expects in the house,please i don't know if am in the right page bcus a friend introduce me to this great forum which i really finds interesting with the kind of contributions,opinion or advise to help each other.please i will like you guys to help contribute to my situation which I really don't understand. I came to UK 2012 on student dependant visa,my husband college licence was revoked and we became illegal last year after different college revocation.we have no option than to seek asylum as we have 2 children(4 and 1 year old).we were asked to report every 2weeks later once a month since last November that we seek asylum. Our asylum claim was refused,first tier appeal refused and upper appeal given which we sent in September. We went to report at the reporting centre and we were told to report in a year time after that once a year.we were very confused as we don't understand this because we got the letter same day we sent our upper appeal.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: PLEASE HELP ME....

Post by Wanderer » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:05 pm

On what grounds did you seek asylum? I'd imagine coming from the USA it would be practically impossible...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Its grace
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Its grace » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:06 pm

No am not From USA but Africa .sorry that the US is flagged up.i apply on the basis of FGM Bcus I was circumcised with a proof and my daughter is facing the threat as well.Home office accepted that I was but they don't accept that my daughter.

Its grace
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by Its grace » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Can anyone help please