ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC-Loan need some facts.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chetanamale@gmail.com

EC-Loan need some facts.

Post by chetanamale@gmail.com » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:40 am

have my HSMP approved in feb and will apply for EC in june08.Anyone has taken personal loan to fulfil requirement of proof of funds ( 4400GBP incase of dependents) ?

Please share your experiences about this( which bank is good,can we immidiately write off this loan after EC is done etc..).

thanks,
Chetan.

ammu28

Post by ammu28 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:13 pm

hi chetan,

how many dependants you have??

4400GBP

Please reply
Regards
Ammu

chetanamale@gmail.com

Post by chetanamale@gmail.com » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:39 am

i have one dependent(i.e. my wife).Anyone has experience of taking personal loan for EC , please share their experiences.

thanks,
Chetan.

piyush123

Post by piyush123 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:48 pm

Hi Chetan,

As you got ur HSMP approval IN FEB'08, I do not think that you need to wait till June'08 to apply for EC. As far as my knowledge is concerned, you can apply as per the old rule (FORM VAF2) of HSMP and TIER-I is not applicable to you if you are from India.
I have consulted the same from various VFS officers and you can do the same. So, go ahead and query VFS as well as near by BHS to confirm this once more.
I got the info that the old rule of HSMP is applicable to those who have got their HSMP approval letter before 1st April 2008 in India.

Thanks.