ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

US BUISNESS VISA REFUSED EARLIER DOES IT EFFECT MY EC ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tvsgold
Newly Registered

US BUISNESS VISA REFUSED EARLIER DOES IT EFFECT MY EC ?

Post by tvsgold » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:52 am

HI EC GURUS ,

MY US BUSINESS VISA WAS ONCE REFUSED EARLIER ON 20 JAN 2006. THE PASSPORT SHOWS APPLICATION RECEIVED ON THE LAST PAGE & DATED 20/01/2006 BY US EMBASSY.

LATER I APPLIED AGAIN AND GOT MY BUSINESS VISA.WENT TO US FOR 3 MONTHS IN JULY 2006. SO I HAVE A 1 YEAR US VISA STAMPING ON MY PASSPORT.

MY QUESTION IS IN THE VAF2 FORM THEY ASK THE QUESTION DID U EVER HAVE ANY VISA REFUSED FOR ANY COUNTRY & REASON .

WHAT SHOULD I WRITE IN THE ANSWER ? I AM REALLY CONFUSED ? DOES IT REALLY MAKE MY CASE WEAK AS IF I SPECIFY THAT IT HAS BEEN REFUSED FOR USA ONCE.

DOES ANYONE IN THE GROUP HAVE SIMILAR EXPERIENCE .KINDLY SHARE & RELIEVE ME OF THIS HUGE TENSION

THANKS
TVS

Administrator
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Administrator » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:09 am

How is this related to the UK ..? Are you trying to come in under HSMP or Tier 1 ..?

the Admin
Contact Information:
• Mobile: +44 (0)77996 22200
• Tel: +44(0)344 991 9222
• Email: sanwar.ali@workpermit.com

Follow Us On:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanwarali/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/workpermitcom

tvsgold
Newly Registered

Post by tvsgold » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:54 am

I have my HSMP approved on 1 Feb 2008. So i think i come under the old rules. I will be applying from India in the 1st or 2nd week of April.

This is not related to UK but in General specifying that the US application got refused leads to a bad impression on the EC officer....

so my query ....that does anyone else who was in the same situation earlier,can help me out with their experiences

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Re: US BUISNESS VISA REFUSED EARLIER DOES IT EFFECT MY EC ?

Post by crusador0408 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:56 am

tvsgold wrote:HI EC GURUS ,

MY US BUSINESS VISA WAS ONCE REFUSED EARLIER ON 20 JAN 2006. THE PASSPORT SHOWS APPLICATION RECEIVED ON THE LAST PAGE & DATED 20/01/2006 BY US EMBASSY.

LATER I APPLIED AGAIN AND GOT MY BUSINESS VISA.WENT TO US FOR 3 MONTHS IN JULY 2006. SO I HAVE A 1 YEAR US VISA STAMPING ON MY PASSPORT.

MY QUESTION IS IN THE VAF2 FORM THEY ASK THE QUESTION DID U EVER HAVE ANY VISA REFUSED FOR ANY COUNTRY & REASON .

WHAT SHOULD I WRITE IN THE ANSWER ? I AM REALLY CONFUSED ? DOES IT REALLY MAKE MY CASE WEAK AS IF I SPECIFY THAT IT HAS BEEN REFUSED FOR USA ONCE.

DOES ANYONE IN THE GROUP HAVE SIMILAR EXPERIENCE .KINDLY SHARE & RELIEVE ME OF THIS HUGE TENSION

THANKS
TVS
DOES NOT MATTERS! US is another country...
I have already UK business visa rejection , that was due to some financial reasons. After taht I did get UK business visa...
and I dont think it will be any problem for EC>
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

sameerg
Newly Registered

Post by sameerg » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:49 am

Hi,

I had over stayed in my first business trip. I had mentioned 4 weeks and my company made me stay 4 months. At that time , I did not had idea that it would affect my next business visa. I was mis-informed and under impression that since visa was valid for 6 months I can continue.

Later they rejected my business visa twice in year 2005 for overstaying on my first trip.

But later I got business visa in year 2007. and also work permit.
Currently I have sent my HSMP application on 12th March 2008.

As per Crusador , I hope previous rejection should not affect EC.

Regards
Sameer