ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How Long BRP take to arrived?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Faizi63
Pakistan

How Long BRP take to arrived?

Post by Faizi63 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:44 pm

My applicatin approved on Monday. I'm still waiting for brp card to be arrived. I'm in rush as we already made a plan to travel outside country next wekk. Please advise

Adaujla2
Mood:
India

Re: How Long BRP take to arrived?

Post by Adaujla2 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Aaahhh !!! The joy of the visa 😍. Congrats faizi. One of my mate used to check his visa status online. It might just be his case but it took 10 days from the day it started showing "decided" on website.

Faizi63
Pakistan

Post by Faizi63 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:19 pm

Thanks
But i went to premium service centre. So just wondering how long normally it take to arrivd. I know they normally give 7 working days but mostly people normally gets bit early thou

Tralai
Newly Registered

Post by Tralai » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:12 pm

My premium centre appointment was on 27th October. And I got a letter last Saturday (4th) from the courier DX saying the document from UKBA was failed to deliver. And I just got it yesterday. So, I guess you can get the new brp within a week time after the appointment. Just make sure that someone 's home to sign for the delivery.