ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What tyoe of Visa I should apply to come to the UK?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kinduzr
Newly Registered

What tyoe of Visa I should apply to come to the UK?

Post by kinduzr » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:15 am

Hi,
All respected user and moderators. I want to come to the UK and my current scenario is:
I am a Pakistani national and living in Pakistan now, I want to ask,
I live in the UK from 2011 to june 2017. I entered in the UK on a student visa and after that I tried to switch on EEA extended family member on behalf of my brother, but failed and I got refused and appeal was dismissed before hearing due to changes the law "No right to appeal for extended family members" I re-applied for the same visa and then I withdrawn my application and left the UK as volunteer. I was considered over stayer in the UK as advised by my solicitor. I came back to Pakistan in June 2017 and its almost 5 months now. Can I apply a visa to come to the UK now to settle down and live there? if yes , what type of visa? and what help can I get from my brother, who has a "ILR" in the UK and a small business too.
please advise.
thank you all

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What tyoe of Visa I should apply to come to the UK?

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:09 am

You cannot apply as a dependent of your brother who holds ILR.

You would need to find a visa category that you qualify for (Tier 2, Tier 4 etc).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kinduzr
Newly Registered

Post by kinduzr » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:05 pm

hi,
thanks for your kind reply. can you please advise:
if I have to wait for a certain period of time before applying? or I can apply for a visa anytime?
what visa suits to my current scenario?
thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:35 pm

kinduzr wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:05 pm
hi,
if I have to wait for a certain period of time before applying? or I can apply for a visa anytime?
thanks
No need to wait in theory.

In practice your overstay will count against you and any applications you make will come under greater scrutiny.

In addition, you'll need to be highly skilled for a Tier 2 work permit, and very well off for Tier 4 student visa, and both of these will take time.

So if you are highly-skilled or can afford the student visa, go for it. If not, don't bother.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:57 pm

The users full history, overstayer since April 2016 when the OPs student visa expired.

eea-route-applications/next-option-for- ... 79-20.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

kinduzr
Newly Registered

Post by kinduzr » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:10 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:35 pm
kinduzr wrote:
hi,
thanks

In practice your overstay will count against you and any applications you make will come under greater scrutiny.

In addition, you'll need to be highly skilled for a Tier 2 work permit, and very well off for Tier 4 student visa, and both of these will take time.

So if you are highly-skilled or can afford the student visa, go for it. If not, don't bother.
Hi,
thanks for your kind reply. can I apply Entrepreneur 200K route? what are the chances to get success in the application?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:25 pm

kinduzr wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:10 pm
Wanderer wrote:
kinduzr wrote:
hi,
thanks

Hi,
thanks for your kind reply. can I apply Entrepreneur 200K route? what are the chances to get success in the application?
Have you got 200k? A viable business plan?

kinduzr
Newly Registered

Post by kinduzr » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:53 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:25 pm
kinduzr wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
kinduzr wrote:
hi,
thanks

Hi,
HI,
I can get 200K from 3rd parties. but the business plan, I have no idea about that. what business idea will be perfect to get the visa? advise please

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:24 pm

kinduzr wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:53 pm
Wanderer wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:25 pm
kinduzr wrote:
Wanderer wrote:

Hi,
HI,
I can get 200K from 3rd parties. but the business plan, I have no idea about that. what business idea will be perfect to get the visa? advise please
Then it's not for you then, your need a 'business head' for this to work, no one can do it or you, seems like you're just looking for any way in...

85% of business startups fail in the first 18 months anyway, those odd lengthen considerably for you I'm afraid, since you don't seem to have a clue, and what would you say to your investors when you tell them you've lost all their money, claim asylum?

kinduzr
Newly Registered

Post by kinduzr » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:32 pm

hi, I will not waste the money and My plan is to start a wholesale warehouse there. importing from China and selling th elocal market. that business will never fail. but what should I say in the business plan or what category should I apply?
on the other end, I am receiving money from my EU family member. can I apply Extended family member visa on bases of that money, (I am getting from EU family member for the expenditure in Pakistan)? am I eligible for EEA Extended Family member visa or the Entrepreneur route?
please advise
thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:51 pm

kinduzr wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:32 pm
hi, I will not waste the money and My plan is to start a wholesale warehouse there. importing from China and selling th elocal market. that business will never fail. but what should I say in the business plan or what category should I apply?
on the other end, I am receiving money from my EU family member. can I apply Extended family member visa on bases of that money, (I am getting from EU family member for the expenditure in Pakistan)? am I eligible for EEA Extended Family member visa or the Entrepreneur route?
please advise
thanks
1. It will.
2. Only your can do this
3. Entrepreneur

If you can't even reseach this yourself you've no chance of putting together a coherent and valid business plan, no-one can hold your hand with that, DYOR.

Your poor immigration record won't help either - too many hills to climb on this one, my advice is to say in Pakistan and make the best of it.