ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Health Surcharge Payment

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

NHS2017
Newly Registered

Health Surcharge Payment

Post by NHS2017 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Dear members, Please if somebody can comment on this.

I have made tier 2 general shortage occupation application. Before final payment there is health surcharge payment option which says i have to pay IHS for your family members as part of application but Payment page of this part shows

"My details . 200 pounds payment to make and in the very last part it says YOU DONT HAVE ANY DEPENDANTS. Proceed if above information is correct. "

I have mentioned my wife and child details in the application but they are NOT travelling with me .They will make separate application later.

Why does it say i have to pay health surcharge for my family members as part of my applictaion? ( does it mean we have to pay when they make their application online?)
Why am i getting YOU DONT HAVE ANY DEPENDANTS message at the end of page.( Is this bacause they are not travelling with me?)

Sorry if these are really silly questions. Just want to make sure i dont have to pay for the now.

Thanks in advance