ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non EU family

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JSeun
Newly Registered
Italy

Non EU family

Post by JSeun » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:51 am

Hello everyone,

I'm non EU citizen married to an Italian citizen in Italy and I have already applied for my Italian resident card as a spouse of an Italian citizen but the police in charge told us to come back in 3 months later.

We are planning of moving to Malta this month and start looking for jobs but don't know anything about it.
1. She has her EU passport
2. our marriage certificate in Italian
3. I have my non EU passport.

We live in Napoli
Flight or Ferry to Malta?
Please help

JSeun
Newly Registered
Italy

Re: Non EU family travelling with EU spouse

Post by JSeun » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:02 pm

JSeun wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:51 am
Hello everyone,

I'm non EU citizen married to an Italian citizen in Italy and I have already applied for my Italian resident card as a spouse of an Italian citizen but the police in charge told us to come back in 3 months later.

We are planning of moving to Malta this month and start looking for jobs but don't know anything about it.
1. She has her EU passport
2. our marriage certificate in Italian
3. I have my non EU passport.

We live in Napoli
Flight or Ferry to Malta?
Please help

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Non EU family

Post by Casa » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:27 pm

No need to post the same question multiple times on the forum. Someone will respond when they are able.

Please continue in this thread:
europe-immigration-forum/schengen-visa- ... l#p1560667
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.