ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NON EEA PR Refused-Help Needed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bobimma
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

NON EEA PR Refused-Help Needed

Post by bobimma » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:50 am

Please I need advice from the respected members of this forum. Please I applied for Non EEA PR and has just been refused because I did not provide my ex ID. However home office in there refusal letter stated that they are satisfied with every other document submitted and also gave me appeal right or reapplication.

Please I have already lodge in the appeal via my lawyer. However I am also considering reapplying as well as I have now obtain my ex original ID. But I am worried as I don't know if home office will come back with a different refusal point this time.

Please do think it make sense to reply now that I have the ID or I should just wait for my hearing date which not known yet.

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: NON EEA PR Refused-Help Needed

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:01 am

Re-apply.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

bobimma
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by bobimma » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:20 pm

Casa wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:01 am
Re-apply.
Please how about the risk of further reasons for refusal? Or do you think that is unlikely

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:05 pm

Unlikely if you submit all the documents required with this application. Appeals are taking up to 12 months at present.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:45 pm

bobimma wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:20 pm
Casa wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:01 am
Re-apply.
Please how about the risk of further reasons for refusal? Or do you think that is unlikely

Hi bobimaa have you put the new application along with you ex id ?

I am also refuse that I didn't provide my ex id

bobimma
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by bobimma » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:19 pm

Hi Obie,

Please may I know the time lines for any successful paper appeal on the ID card issue so far. I am in the same boat at the moment and currently waiting for further directive after submitting my paper appeal.

Please may I know also know the sort of argument that one can put forward. Please let me know as I am currently putting down my argument on paper gradually.

Please I would not also mind having your contact so that we can interact more on this topic.

Kindly waiting for your response