ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*** SOMEONE TRYING TO USE MY DAUGHTER FOR VISA ***

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

theresacooper1
Newly Registered
United States of America

*** SOMEONE TRYING TO USE MY DAUGHTER FOR VISA ***

Post by theresacooper1 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:28 pm

HI THERE

SOMEONE WHO FROM MOROCCO 25 YEARS OLD ADD MY DAUGHTER IN FACE BOOK AND SHE IS 38 YEARS OLD START SWEET TALKING TO HER AND CONVINCED HER THAT HE IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR HER TO MARRY AND MY DAUGHTER SON IS 20 YEARS OLD !!

I TRIED TO TALK TO HER ALL WAYS AND SAY ITS WRONG HE WANT YOU FOR VISA THEN GOING TO LEAVE YOU BUT SHE STILL THINKING HE LOVES HER

THIS BOY TRIED MONTHS AGO WITH SOMEONE I KNOW OFFER HER MONEY OVER FACEBOOK MESSAGES TO GO MOROCCO AND MARRY HIM THERE FOR MONEY TO GET VISA AND SHE SAID NO AND MY DAUGHTER DONT BELIEVE THAT HE JUST WANT TO USE HER FOR VISA
¬
I REALLY CANT IMAGINE MY DAUGHTER WITH SOMEONE WHO LIKE HER SON AGE USING HER FOR VISA I WANT TO REPORT HIM TO IMMIGRATION HERE BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO PREVENT HIM TO COME TO THIS COUNTRY SPCIALLY AFTER OFFER SOMEONE I KNOW MONEY TO COME OVER HERE BEFORE

IS THERE IS ANY WAY TO PREVENT THIS BOY TO COME TO UK ?

THANKS

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: *** SOMEONE TRYING TO USE MY DAUGHTER FOR VISA ***

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Please don't post in capitals. It's considered to be the equivalent of shouting and is actually more difficult to read. I have also edited your text from red to black.

Your daughter is an adult and has the right to make her own decisions. However although you are unable to prevent her online 'boyfriend' entering the UK, he will only be able to do this if they have met in person and are able to convince the ECO that they have a genuine relationship before either a Spouse Settlement (marrying in Morocco) or fiance visa (marrying in the UK) will be granted.

You have selected a USA flag. Is your daughter British? Is she earning a minimum of £18,600 p.a ?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:42 pm

Have you not thought to yourself that they may just love each other, and that love transcends age.

They have committed no criminal offense.

As far as I can see, the only person who appears to be doing something wrong, is you poking your nose into the affairs of two consenting adults.

Let them be.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

theresacooper1
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by theresacooper1 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:52 pm

Casa wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:41 pm
Please don't post in capitals. It's considered to be the equivalent of shouting and is actually more difficult to read. I have also edited your text from red to black.

Your daughter is an adult and has the right to make her own decisions. However although you are unable to prevent her online 'boyfriend' entering the UK, he will only be able to do this if they have met in person and are able to convince the ECO that they have a genuine relationship before either a Spouse Settlement (marrying in Morocco) or fiance visa (marrying in the UK) will be granted.

You have selected a USA flag. Is your daughter British? Is she earning a minimum of £18,600 p.a ?
hi there sorry if i done mistakes as im new here
he convinced my daughter to go morocco to marry him and my daughter is disabled she dont work but her PIP recently been refused and she appeal and took it to the court trying to take her PIP claim back and court not give her date yet

so now she dont work and she have around 4000 which i gave her recently other than that no she dont work

this boy messaged someone else before asking for visa for money and she know that already so he just using her nothing more

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:26 pm

Don't worry nothing can happen until they've met, these people are leeches, I've seen so many of them looking for visa-mules and a lot seem to be North African, preying on Western older ladies on holiday.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:29 pm

theresacooper1 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:52 pm
Casa wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:41 pm

hi there sorry if i done mistakes as im new here
he convinced my daughter to go morocco to marry him and my daughter is disabled she dont work but her PIP recently been refused and she appeal and took it to the court trying to take her PIP claim back and court not give her date yet

so now she dont work and she have around 4000 which i gave her recently other than that no she dont work

this boy messaged someone else before asking for visa for money and she know that already so he just using her nothing more
Spark him out. It's what I'd do.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:26 pm
Don't worry nothing can happen until they've met, these people are leeches, I've seen so many of them looking for visa-mules and a lot seem to be North African, preying on Western older ladies on holiday.
There are many North African, or the vast majority who are perfectly decent people. I will not all this thread to become a North African bashing medium.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

jahan786
Newly Registered

Post by jahan786 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:11 am

Moderator edit: This post has been removed due to its offensive content.. Please post with respect.